Reviews for Ma Belle Evangeline
BrookeWorm3 chapter 8 . 2/23/2017
Done got me cryin' over here; thank you very much. Beautiful story. I love it! I've loved Ray ever since Princess and the Frog came out and it always got me sad how Ray died, but he got into a better place to be with Evangeline. Again loved your story. Happy writing :)!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Alright, I can see already how cute this thing is gonna be!
RATNMR7 chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
Awww! That was the cutest love story I've ever read! I loved seeing the chemistry between Ray and Evangeline. Really liked it.
IzzyBells chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Welp. I'm, uh... Yeah, I'm crying now.

And y'know what? If your story can make me cry, it's a hella good story. I judge a story by how it stirs up my emotions-if it can make me cry or laugh or feel for the characters then I consider the story to have been damn good, regardless of grammar mistakes and typos.

So, thanks for posting this. It was a pleasure to read.
Mecchan The Otaku chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
This fic... I'm crying right now...
Also, your friend made a great theory!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Aww...the endings sad but sweet.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
I love Ray's accent! I can hear him speaking: you did a really great job! :)
ohmygawdstitch chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
This was so beautiful! I was literaly in tears during this last chapter. I can't believe this story doesn't have at LEAST 100 views! . Anyhow, this was a wonderfully written story. You should be proud of yourself -
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
THAT MADE ME SAD ASDFGHJKL! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Sounddrive chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Beauty! Aw man . . . I'm tearing up again!
Sounddrive chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
*tears up* Oh goodness! Poor Ray!
Sounddrive chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Oh Angela . . . Lol, aw!
Sounddrive chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Aw . . . Cute! Such a beginning.
TreeWithoutWood chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
You have made my week. Thank you :) I loved everything about this fic it was simply and utterly beautiful. *Claps*
Mistrelia of the Ice chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
I'm honestly starting to think this story gave me cavaties...but to be honest, I don't care because this story is better and sweeter than any pastry in the world. That was absolutely adorable and wonderful and I'm also amazed you kept Ray's speech patterns the same as the movie. That made me happy. I looooooved it! -