Reviews for Yes, Darling, Kiss Satan Like You Did Me
My-LookingGlass chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
This is amazing! I hope you return and write more
Antonellla chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
EXELLENT ! ANOTHER CHAPPY PLEASE!
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Your writing style is quite unique and poetic, though I found the story hard to follow and your Orochimaru isn't quite the way I prefer to see him. (Mind you, I'm obstinate with my opinions and fantasies). Also, Anko not being in love with him, though she seems to be in the second part, threw me for a loop. I guess I'll have to read your other story to get the full picture when I have time. Before I end this, I do wish to tell you that the part where he deflowers her and all his sadistic passion for her turned me on like hell.
Mshaynez01 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I LOVE THIS D
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
LOVED IT!

Seriously creeped out here, but in a good way!

UPDATE SOON!
Ryunn Kazan chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
You're so dark you know that? Still, I like this, and I wish my writing style was as good.

I would like for there to be a little more diologue please.

-RK
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
LOVED IT! BELIEVE IT!

I was so surprised and happy when I saw this! It's been a while since you made a OroAnko, right? Well, I'm glad you posted this! It really cheered me up after a HELLISH day in school. Which is kinda weird since this fic is so depressing, in a dark twisted and seductive way.

Anko will have a chapter, right? Your status says your story is still going on!

UPDATE SOON!
Ryunn Kazan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Absolutely amazing. It does remind me a lot of your other story which is awesome. I love an angry Anko above anything so do keep writing. I'll be waiting.

-RK