Reviews for An Unexpected Reunion
mantinemaniac chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is one of the best Naomi/Little Guy fics I've read. (The others being your other fics!) I really hope to see more of this coupling from you!
RandomAbadon chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
What was the joke? I is a newbie to this world and I recently got trauma team. And I love love LOVE it! Naomi and LG are the cutest couple in The game IMO !

:D
RandomAbadon chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
OMG! I love it! I love fluff it's so... Fluffy! Naomi/LG 4ever! What was the joke? I don't have any games but Trauma Team (yeah yeah i know the other games sound cool just wait till Christmas k?) so could u Reply me the joke? Pleaasseee? :3
NewFan chapter 1 . 10/12/2010

:D
Fals-Ari chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I've read many Naomi/Little Guy stories, and so far yours is the shortest and also the best.

Little Guy and Naomi are hard to keep in character, but I feel only when they are in character can one see the beautifully delicate relationship between them that we all love.

And your story had them in character. I loved it. :)
Tell Her This chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
First off, I have to admit that I've never played Trauma Team -seriously, Atlus, release it here! - but I've read up on the storyline. I've completely spoiled the game for myself. lol. Anyway...

I really liked this. I think my favourites were 1, 6, 8, 26, 31 (that just made me laugh) and 44. Oh, and 20. I completely agree with your theory that she wouldn't be able to hear the dead when she wasn't so near to dying.

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this. :)
LittleGuyLover chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I guess I'll review this again and say that this was TOTALLY AWESOME! So hilarious, completely loved them all. Now I need to play Trauma Center: Second Opinion again...I never realy payed attention to Naomi's face when Little Guy made his comment. I was too busy freaking out at what he said since I played Trauma Team first and he's so different in that game. Anywho, you have to write more LGXN!

-LittleGuyLover