Reviews for Way Back Home
Yurika's Soul chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Omg I loved the way you write *-*
You put so much feelings in one word really impressive!
I don't know what else to say other than keep up the good work and never stop enjoying writing!
nhrc chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Fiooooo ...
(Liberating breath I did not know I was holding)
most wonder.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I love your prose style. It's smooth and flowing and very pleasant to read. Well done!
QwillWillWrite chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Sherlock deducing his feelings for John... So cute! And awesome, and hot, all while also being a very well written short piece of fanfic gold!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Wow...This is an amazing piece. Very tasteful and a delight to read. Thank you for writing this.
FlirtyAmy chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
JustSpirky chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
That was an absoloutely beautiful story. There's not enough devoted Sherlocks ;)

Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Well you can hear my sigh of content.
Fan chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is really well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
That was amazing. I know, I know, it's smut, but it's by far the best smut I've ever read and one of the best stories I've read on this site. Be proud and keep writing. It's for the good of the people, I swear.
Puggle chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Really beautiful piece. Thank you for sharing.
CastleAddiction chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
beautiful :) I especially loved the way you wrote that part about 'two bodies forged from the earth as one' or something. It was amazing.
Lofette chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wow that was AMAZING!

the way you imply and describe everything, not too detailed, but still manage to make me see what's going on

thank you for your good work! please write more :D
gwenweybourne chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Beautiful work. Always appreciate a well-thought-out glimpse into Sherlock's mind :)