Reviews for Imprint Lost, Love Found
Wereguardian chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
more more more
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Love Imprints and Singers ftw!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Interesting idea. I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Sam's Imprint321 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I Really enjoyed this story :) The concept was interesting i like how you built their storyline there is much on them.. so i liked what you did with it.. Keep Writing :D
corey.jd1230 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
man. that story was awesome! :) i loved the ending you should keep writing stories like this
ElizabethAlice chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Hey, thank you so much for posting this. I like the idea a lot. This was exactly what I was looking for when I got on today anyway, I just needed a happy imprint story to make me smile and forget pointless anger. This worked! Thank you for making me smile!

Wish My Name Was Elizabeth
FallenBleedingAngel chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
i LOVED it please wrote more !
Liindsayyy chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
OMG BESTIE I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON! I can not believe how long it took me to read this more bc it was so amazing and very well written i might add. - love how you put it all together like moments that were skipped when we read the book. It was really beautiful bestie i a so sorry i will never wait this long again if i do hit me and force me to read right there!
IRunWithTheWolverz chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This is sooo cute I absolutely love it because it's Sam/Leah fic where they actually get back together! Most of the others are so misleading... Great job on the story! :)
Medantha chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
AWW, It's happy!

I'm so glad that it's happy!

Sam and Leah got back together and Emily the stupid hooker left!

YAY!

I really liked it!

Well written!

Very creative idea!

Good scenes!

Yay!

Sugar.SomeSpice chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is wonderful. I think that Leah and Sam should have ended up together, but then its cut down the middle, fifty fifty between Sam/Emily and Sam/Leah. But anyway this is really good. I loved reading it.
Queen of tears chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
YES go girl that was great i just love Sam & Leah so mush
PhantasienFreiheit chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
YES! Uh huh! oh yeah! **happy dance** Thanks for writing this out! I love Samxleah!