Reviews for Sacchariferous
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
that was so freaking sad dude! Hidan does not deserve that! make Kakuzu see the freaking light on the subject and understand that he is never alone and that Hidan is his family! How can you be a freaking miser and waste money on something sooooooooooo pointless?!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Awwwww, that's so goddamn adorable! :D Hidan babytalking is something something! xD
LaBlanc chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
Pffffft. Kittens are adorable thankyaverymuch. But I refrain from baby talk. People stare. I stare back to make them feel uncomfortable.

Cute and fluffy, sad and somber, even fucking hilarious I love them all.

The title is cool too (even if I can't say it) and makes sense with the zombie duo. They live forever so its not like 'until death do you part'. Unbreakable bond. Fitting
AzulaoftheAkatsuki chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
ohhh i can so imagine kkuzu actually doing that
SadisticPyro chapter 16 . 4/26/2012
hahahah "Kittens are fucking adorable, so fuck you."

best line ever!
SadisticPyro chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
I giggled like an idiot in this chapter!
Rika Rai Kei chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
I love the line that Hidan says to Kakuzu )
Nikkolettiana chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
Oh my gosh, that is so cute!

I love your little stories.
ShadowMarez chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
HAHA ! these where awesome. I curse people out when i think they are reading my mind, we all know it can't happen but still. Great snippits, i laughed so much reading them :)
ityoa chapter 16 . 8/14/2011
YEEESSSS! Hidan found a kitty. You my friend are awsome.
Galadraen chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Oh dear. I always tell me good friend (who is a Kakuzu cosplayer)..."Oh Kakuzu...your eyes look so refreshing...like two slices of delicious watermelon". Let's just say I get the deathglare regularly.
Galadraen chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Bahahaha, brilliant. XD
Galadraen chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I honestly don't believe a religion supporting chaos and destruction would be one to forbid sex. XD But, if it did you know that damned stubborn fool would follow the rules to a T.
Dana.Kay123 chapter 16 . 7/24/2011
Aw, how cute! Loved this!
cOo.Me chapter 16 . 7/22/2011
I read your first drabble and then after that I couldn't stop. They are so flippin' addicting.I LOVE your work so much. Keep typing chica!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »