Reviews for Heartbeat
WintersWhiteMaiden chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
AWWW! That is so cute! It's sweet the way he listens to the beat of her heart! And once they both say " I love you " their hearts beat as one!
coffeehelps chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Very cute. I loved it!
rachelfinn chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
the ending brought a tear to my eye, this is perfection!
finchelwisher chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
for a story with no real plot and dialouge it was very beautiful and meaningful. Sometimes when bored of reading i just skip some of the bigger blocks of writing... I can never do that with you fics you're very good at keeping the reader captivated :)
tanyaslogic chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Hearts in my eyes :) Lovely!
KarenGApeach chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
That was so romantic! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
AWWWWWWWWW :D
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
That was so sweet.
TheUnderstatement chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Wow. Every one of your stories moves me to the core. You rock :)
wishgrantingfactory chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
So sweet and adorable!
Dream Writer 4 Life chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I go and tell you I'm on the ball again only take two more days to review things. GAH!

Great first attempt at this style! I love when you step outside your box, because it's always great! Loved how each section started out with the same sentence (duh); loved the present tense; loved the slightly elevated language that gave it a more literary feel. Some things to improve would be the scope of the whole story. I didn't really feel like I went on a journey: things happened, but there wasn't a clear beginning-middle-end progression. I didn't feel a climax (pun so not intended). But outside-of-comfort-zone writing is SO difficult to nail the first time so, in conclusion, you better write another one soon! I can't wait to see more of stuff like this from you!