Reviews for sugar, spell it out
animeXtenshiXhime829 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
This story seems amazing so far! I love how you're incorporating parts of the actual story line in the most perfect of places. The interaction is entertaining and wonderfully written, and all the conspiratory glances and such between Roxas and Axel are very intriguing. I love this threesome together. They're my top. They just blend in so well together. I'm not very educated when it comes to Kingdom Hearts, but I know enough to get by in life.

I'm left pondering the response Axel gave Kairi when she wondered what could possibly happen in the laboratory. Besides what my perverted my can conjure, I wonder what he is specifically thinking about at that moment and if it does in fact have to do with something along those lines. I can't quite be sure if I'm correct or not. Then again, I'm sorry if I SHOULD know what he's talking about. It's almost three in the morning, but this story has me hopelessly captured.

I love the eye catching summary to this story. It's simple, yet mysterious and intriguing. Once I started to read the story, it seemed perfect and so eloquent. I can appreciate everything in this story. It's unique and intriguing, and I can't help but want to know much more. I don't know what to expect, but I keep reading because it is amazing in a way that just takes my breath away.

Everything just seems so articulate and eloquent. Simple, creative, and loads of other adjectives. I wish I could properly express my praise. Everyone just seems perfect.

Please, quickly continue with the other 3/5 (or hopefully more? -sorry, I'm a fiction whore, but I'll take the 3/5) of this story! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for it, even though I read this story less than an hour ago. I can't help but anticipate whatever is in store for the threesome or duo. Please, UPDATE S00N!

kthnxbai

PS. Thanks for the story! Make sure to update, and I promise to review, favorite, and follow this story! (I would now, but I'm tired. I just love this story enough that I am TRYING to be coherent enough to type a nice enough review to express how much I do.) Please, excuse my terrible grammar, but I tried.

I hope this motivates you enough to quickly upload new chapters, after YEARS of neglecting to do so. Please don't be cruel enough to continue this hiatus.

... Yes. I am desperate enough to attempt to guilt trip you. Is it working?
ayannaaki chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
I like this. It is very interesting and you have me hooked. I'm interested to see how this is going to develop and i'd love it if you updated soon :)
UndergroundSecrets chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
To be completely honest, the main reason I clicked on the story is because I recognized and love the "Like Oh, Like H" reference,(if that is in fact what you were referencing) but I kept reading because the story was done really well. I love how the characters interact with each other. Haha. Roxas deadpanning everything and Axel's jerky comments have me entertained. Looking forward to this one for sure.
xXPrincessMXx chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I like this! Axel is really... himself xD

And I wonder what's wrong with Roxas... I think he's not so cold as he tries to be... but hey, I can say nothing without you writing further ;) xD
snappleducated chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Man is that boy doomed.
Museless Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
:D

I haven't read anything in the Kingdom Hearts fandom in forever, but I'm already excited about this new story. I love the concept, I love the dialogue, and you've already got my attention. Wonderful writing as usual. :]
snappleducated chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
songs chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This looks totally interesting! And it's a RoxasKairi, making it all the better.

I'll be reading this :)