Reviews for Forever
Mryhh chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Oh God, this is the most emotional piece I've ever read... I think. I really loved it. I dont have anything else to say except that it really, REALLY touched the heart!
iHaila chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
So sad yet true.. This reminds me of something the Wizard actually says in the game, "I'm a wizard.. so I might live longer than you..When I thought about that for the first time.. I felt lonely.." This completely fits revealing what happened later..;-; so touching..
Polly chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
it was sooo sad! i love how you wrote it.
Music and things chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
LUV IT!
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Oh my, you're very good at writing sad stories, huh?

A little polishing in your vocab and scrunching up some sentences will do you good.

But in my opinion, you don't need it anymore... ;)
Porpoise chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I absolutely love this. It was so good...

My heart strings were pulled brutally. ;_;

The way you described everything was fantastic.

A-and holy crow, I just love this so much. xD

It must be hard being immortal. ;;
Random chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
That is really sad. ):
Anime Girl 593 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Two words: Simply beautiful

~AnimeGirl593
Shimmerleaf chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This is written beautifully and the emotion it portrays is just amazing. Being immortal is a gift..and a curse. It must've been hard for him to tell his daughter.
HeWhoDestroysAll chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Reminds me of a story I was reading.

To be immortal and watch your friends, husbands, wifes, and kids grow old and die while you stay the same must have to hurt.

Might be something I wouldn't wish on nobody.

Don't know if you heard of lost odyssey but the main character was an immortal and with his third wife in his lifetime with kids.

Turns out an earthquake accured and it killed all of them except the main character as he was immortal.

What made it even more bitter was he just had a talk to his daughter the day before about the fragile nature of life in the appearance of a flower.
Pelkasauras -Cherry3456 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Aw...That's kind of sad. :( But I like it! :)
peachsng chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That really touched my heart... I didn't cry, but I like it. Yeah I like how you wrote this out n' stuff. Sorry about the sucky review. ;

~Twitch