Reviews for Curiosity Killed the Cat
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
reallt great story i was lmao at finn an his stick ppl that was jus too much for me an it gets a fave for that lmao..

mel
Jordon5 chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
Lovelovelove! Pleassssssse continue.
Calli Wall chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
this is fantastic. i would love to read a follow up :)
MillaMayhem chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
interesting...
MillaMayhem chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
haha this is sooo cute.

you should deffs do a sequel
MillaMayhem chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
that was cute.
MillaMayhem chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
this chapter made me smile.

I hade a mate of mine do that same thing to me but it wasn't blueberry muffins it was orange tic tacs!

they were inside my playstation compartment, in my pillowcase, my shoes, my bag, on top of my tv, etc
MillaMayhem chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
your just as brilliant as your sister
jerelyn chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Ahh! I love that "I'm the father!" -Kurt. Oh, that was really good. Thank you for writing this :)
TheNarcoticofSerendipity chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Plz write mote soon
kitty1010 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
you, my dear, are a legend. That last chapter was hilarious! 'is that me handcuffed to the bed'... my husband came in and asked what the hell I was laughing at :)
EricaJamesDiggory chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
What is paracetemol? My guess would be it's like Excedrin. Great story though, I love the fanfiction you guys write, and I think it's cute you're twins writing together.
KattyKit2003 chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
lol, i loved all the glee clubbers sticking up for them at the end, and finns diagramming! fab story :)
Bladed Darkness chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Oh Lord... first half of this chapter made me go 'wtf?' because the tone seemed so different, but the second half had me cracking up, especially when one-fourth of glee started to claim paternity and Finn started diagramming it. *Snickers*
KattyKit2003 chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
omg, i love this. I am starting to become addicted to quill! Will they tell the rest of the glee club? Keep up the great writing both of u!