Reviews for Like These
Anna chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh wow...I love how you wrote hungry Sebastian . and Maylene was perfectly in character! I really glad I found this (three years late but, oh well)

Cheers!
DemiFG chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was perfect! cliche? not in the least. I really wish this was multi-chap, it was awesome. great writing skills by the way.
17child-of-the-moon17 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
For something short, it was really rather intense. And I love how there was that "not-quite-human-and-definitely-not-quite-good" vibe about Sebastian that a lot of writers seem to miss. I mean, he's a DEMON for goodness sake, and demons are typically rather evil. It would make sense that he should be actually feared, and I enjoyed that element. :) Well done.
xilema95 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I loved it. Is the second fic I read of these two, and this is cool -and funny xD-

Maylene, I imagine her with a face of "O_o" when she saw Sebastian in that mode, so... sexy (?) okno xDDDD

However, thanks for this story, matta nee! ;D
Animefangirl101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Holy cow. That was amazing and reeeeally creepy. I really like how you wrote Sebastian. Good job.
Toshokan-hime chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
A wonderful piece of story, especially with maylene have some kind of insight concerning sebastian. Good Job!
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
XD LOL!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was actually really good I really liked it. :D
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Fantastic. You really captured Sebastian's character and I loved that you did it from Maylene's perspective so it was fun trying to figure out how much of this she found intriguing and how much of it scared her. That's Sebastian's appeal, though. 3 parts terrifying, 1 part unbelievably sexy. Or at least that's how he is in my mind. In any case, great job!
ChellyBellyBeanBag chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I am being a bit too lazy to login. However on to the oneshot. I thought it was an incredible portrayal. I have always thought that Maylene would not feel the same way about Sebastian that she did if she truly knew what he was, who he was. The sentences flowed well, and your word choice was good. I almost got chills from the eerieness that is Sebastian. Anyway good job on the oneshot.
anony chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
write some more loved it
Lady Eden Death chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This...is beyond awesome. It has a sort of subtle creepiness to it. And it does go with what's mentioned in the manga, that Sebastian is starving. All in all, I'm so glad I read this and am absolutely delighted you wrote it.

Sebastian doesn't seem OOC to me here. Love it so much

This has been added to my favorites. Keep it up 3
snoopygirl11 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Simply brilliant. Sebastian's demonic side was very well described and Maylene's reactions were just perfect. "Monster", "preditorial"-great use of words!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Mmmm *slightly delighted shudder* I do love evil, demonic Sebastian... Well done, I rather liked it.
Female Heero Yuy chapter 1 . 9/19/2010