Reviews for The Replacements
Sagethorn chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Bahaha, oh God this is hilarious. Great job. You really kept everyone in-character perfectly.
Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Love this fic! Very funny and very cute-I especially like how none of them can accept Cobb's replacements, though it does seem unfair that he gets sucked out of his well-earned rest.
KillCupido chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
"Awash in a sea of shock, Cobb clung to the floating debris. "Public nudity?" "

Of all the things, Cobb comments on the public nudity, huh? I'm slightly curious myself now.
Seriously though, this is wonderful :)
crownoflaurel chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Clever and entertaining - and I like your O.C.s quite a lot as well.
girlwiththeblackinkpen chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
love it! Really funny and sweet!
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I love this, the team cannot work without Cobb, and even Saito got involved !
Ichiume chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Hahahaha, awesome piece of work!
I love the different voices of each character you did, and they were so accurate (in my humble opinion). It was fun "listening" to them "talk" in their individual voices. Love it!
adamjb chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I very much enjoyed this one-shot. And it ended in the perfect place.
scifiaddict chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is hysterical thanks
RainKrystal chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I actually couldn't stop laughing the whole way through. From the opening sentence onward, I have been laughing like a madwoman. It has been wonderful. I really am in love with this fic, and every single line was perfect.
whimsycality chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Clever and fun, great job :D
Sophia chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This is the best thing I've ever read omg. No, seriously, great characterisation, great timing, great idea. I absolutely love this.
Keyanna chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Fantastic story. Just the right balance of letting us know what's going on and leaving things up to the imagination, and so, so funny. Love it!
cry you mercy chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Amazing. So funny and well-rounded. My favourite calls were probably Ariadne and Arthur, though I liked Eames' one too, because - well - it's Eames. All of it was hilarious too, and perfectly in character.
L.MacQ chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I loved this. This whole thing was utterly perfect. Everyone was in character and interesting, and the idea of Eames being afraid of a nanny -not to mention Yusuf being terrorized by his ex- was just hysterical. Loved it.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »