Reviews for He, myselves and I
Purestrongpoem chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
Interesting.
Himinee chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
This is a great story so far, i hope you update soon.
hyakadog chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
Please update. Please?

I love this. More then I should. I mean this is really cool.
MadeiWrites chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I think your writing is far from horrible! It's great! It has detail, a story line set out and you have a clear idea of what the characters are going to be like :D

I look forward to reading the rest!

xx... Dmaixe
MonMonCandie chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
Hi! I actually stumbled upon this story by accident, but it really caught my eye! I read through all the chapters so far (sorry for the lack of reviews..!) and I have to say, I am hooked! I really love the story you have going on! It's got that mysterious plot driven factor IMO and it makes a good story. Some of the characters are a little OOC, but you know what? I don't actually mind; and this is coming from someone who usually likes in-character characters! LOL Because of how you are handling the characters and their personalities, they still seem as engaging and interesting as their actual persons! You combine humor and drama in a lot of the right places and I swear with every chapter I read, I had a different reaction!

Each hooded character you reveal makes me guess...a lot. LOL Actually, I like how you revealed them by using flashbacks. It makes it that more interesting and they each get a little background. :) I can't wait to see you reveal the remaining hooded characters (yes I know they are probably Org. members, but I'm sure you know what I mean LOL). On that note, I feel really bad for what Lea had to go through so far in the story. :( His personalities trying to help him cheer up makes me hope he gets justice in the end. Oh, and I loved how you were using the names. XD Cliche maybe, but it works! LOL Also, it makes me sad that Saix disappeared before the story started. I happen to like him too. :( I...also have a hunch on who exactly stabbed Xehanort, but I'll keep my thoughts to myself because I want to be surprised by the outcome! I want my "AHA!" moment. XD

Back to being serious, I really like your story a lot! The only thing I might be a little nagged about, not that it really is a big deal, is the dialogue. I like the dialogue, but I think when you have two or more characters talking/interacting, the spoken dialogue for each character should be on a separate line instead of cluttering the same line. I don't want to be a grammar nazi or anything, but sometimes I get confused as to who spoke what line when two characters are exchangning dialogue on the same line. It's just a suggestion though, so you don't have to actually fix it; I can just doublecheck the line twice. :)

Other than that though, I really hope you continue this story soon! I really want to see what happens all the way til the end! XD And sorry for making one big review. Trying to make up for not reviewing the past seven chapters. I happened to be at work when I started reading this. LOL

Ahem! But anyways! Good luck with whatever you are doing and hopefully we can see an update in the future! :)
Flightfoot chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
I'm guessing that this is from Lea's POV? Why does he know who the killer is if the others don't? The name of the fanfiction I was talking about is The 'Barbie-Girl' Incident. It was funny, if a little disturbing. Maybe you can look it up.
Sherlock Watson Holmes chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
xD YAY!

Dx Awsome update!

D'x poor Lea...
WonderHeroe chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
When I first read the beginning I was like...'What the- Is this the right fanfic? O.e'

lmao, I can tell you had problems with this one :P (Mainly because of the TerraxAqua scene{which I am SOOO glad that you're a fan of that pairing xD} and of course..Ken & Barbie..*shudders*)

Either way- I enjoyed it nevertheless
Flightfoot chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
You read that fanfic with Roxas dancing in princess underwear while singing the Barbie song, didn't you? I don't think I'll ever get that image out of my head.
Flightfoot chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
So, looks like we got our first glimpse at Even, Marluxia's somebody, and Larxene's somebody. So, any idea why Vexen disappeared? And what's up with Hayner?
Flightfoot chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
Okay, this chapter was just filler. I hope that the next chapter has a little more of the plot in it.
Flightfoot chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
Awwwww, mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Well, I hope you get your inspiration back. Re: Coded is coming out on January 11 yay.
Pepipanda chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
I like this story. It's interesting to find out who all the personalities are. There's the mystery component (who stabbed Xehanort?), the "How we got here" component (all the backstories), plus the general interaction between the characters.

I like how the alters are the nobodies of people Lea met and made friends with. How long has Axel been in control?

Also, I've noticed a distinct lack of grammar/spelling errors compared to most things I've read. Good job!

I'm curious to see how this story unfolds!

Nice work!

Pepipanda
Flightfoot chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
Personally, I thought that this was a pretty good chapter. I'm not that great a writer myself, so I can't really tell you how to improve it. So, who's left? I don't think you've done Xaldin yet.
Ariani Lee chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
There's no chapter 2? The only thing I can see is the chapter one, then another chapter one, and then chapter three O.O