Reviews for Let's Just Pretend?
beatlesbird chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
that was so sweet! I absolutely adore how you did the 2nd chapter!
Tardis.diaries chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
OH
MY
GOD
IT LOOKS LIKE MY COMPUTER HAS TAKEN A TRIP TO NIAGARA FALLS
Jalin85 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
I have to say that I was so curious about the telephatic thing...
Miss.Farmgirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
it's good!
DreamingOfParadise chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hi, I hope your results went well! I'm sure you did pretty well in English :P

Great story, you still amaze me with the amount of writing you do, and I can't wait for more!

Becky :)
Biana Delacroix chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Awwwww! Quite adorable and a perfect fit into the th series 2 timeline...Actually, if you were to consider this cannon, the whole flirty "You goin' my way doll.." makes a lot more sense. Kudos!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Aww... I really liked it! Some lovely romance, a bit of angst, some explanation on the stupid events of GitF... very nice. :) I'm looking forward to the next chapter/epilogue thingy.
Jaby chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Beautifully written as always. Wonderful dialogue, really sweet. Can't wait to read more.
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
loved how you approached the conversation with TGIF and the difference in their forevers.
Charlotte Avery chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Awwwww that was amazing! I just wish they would mention Rose in the new seasons I mean, come on. He's still in love with her right?
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Awesome I always wanted to write a story about two people being linked together at the mind, and hating it at first because they didn't want to, but then they fall in love...maybe I should start that again.
Obscure Soul chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I don't know how you do it, but you always manage to mix some really sweet and caring stuff in with their usual manner brilliantly! I hope you get good exam results and have fun on your camping holiday! [
Francesca Montag chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
You fixed it! YAY! hehehe. I loved how this just...flowed. Again, my bitterness with that episode is ever-existent, but you have fixed it very well with this bit. I could actually picture them having this talk and it fits so well with how close he was with her after having lost Mickey and post Idiots Lantern. Wonderful job. My absolutely most favorite line was when Rose says, "I'll be yours forever, even when I'm not here." Jeez, talk about summing up Rose Tyler to the Doctor in one sentence. Love.
Harmony's 3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I love this story!
Jalin85 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I love it. It really sounds like Doctor and Rose and I can imagine it happening exactly like you wrote it.

Just wanted to tell you this and hei, good luck with camping...

I'm very sorry because there is so much more to say about this story but I'm affraid my english isn't that well and I think it won't come out as I wanted it to...