Reviews for Nous
Big Town Avenue chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
I think this was a great combination of interesting chapter plus lots of good information. It moves the story along and keeps us up to speed without getting lost in the info/backstory of what's happening. Great job.

I love that it's Arthur and Eames that come to get Ariadne. I love this trifecta all the way through your story, and I love that it begins so early.

This is a great plot you have set up and it totally amazes me that somebody could come up with such an original storyline for this movie. Before I started reading your story, I was trying to find a good Inception fic but most seemed to just regurgitate what happened in the movie or focus solely on Arthur/Ariadne. The best part of this story is that it has both a great plot and (as to be revealed later, of course) a great romance too.
Big Town Avenue chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I've been reading this since you started posting back in August, I think, and I'm a terrible, terrible person for waiting this long to review. In the past week, I have re-read the whole story because I figure it's probably going to end before long which is a terrible thing to think about. I figured I would start all over at the beginning and review as I re-read once more.

Before I begin, I'm a terrible reviewer (as my lack of them probably already tells you), but I think the quality of this story at least deserves as many reviews as possible, so I'll try to keep up with this (although most might not be very helpful and might be filled with gushing instead of advice.:))

I love the stream of conscious type of thoughts you write as Ariadne makes her way from the inception back into her life.

The jump into the dream with Nash is so well done. It would be an easy thing to make it really disjointed and confusing, but this reads perfectly.

Your writing in general is wonderful. It's so deep and insightful without overdoing it, and you've got the characters down perfectly. I rarely read much fanfiction anymore and I don't think I have ever re-read any stories, and yet this is the third time I'm reading this. I think it just speaks to how great this is in every way.

(See, I told you, little advice, lots of gushing!)
Alia Sukai chapter 27 . 5/1/2011
Ah! I haven't reviewed or read Nous in a long time - there were problems with my connection - but now that I'm finally able to read the chapters and indulge myself in your writing again, I'm totally excited for the next chapter! I hope the right medication comes soon, I hate having to deal with medical problems when you know you must get something done. Wonderful job on this, as usual!
Glee Plane chapter 27 . 4/30/2011
Fantastic chapter, I can't wait to read what's next!
fangirl1234 chapter 27 . 4/29/2011
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I love this story. I think I have reviewed before, but you just continue to amaze me.

I love the authenticity of this story more than anything. I believe the characters,their reactions, their words and this is what makes it so engrossing.

My only complaint is that I wished you posted more!

I cannot wait for the next chapter!

x x
wild-springflower chapter 27 . 4/29/2011
way to lead up, i cant wait for the next chapter! i really like how you ended this chapter with them going into the dream! now lets get into some action! (not that his whole fic hasnt been FULL of action...)
Shembre chapter 27 . 4/29/2011
Oh yeah, dream-share time!

This chapter is a good transition into the mission to follow, and Eames' new trick was pretty neat. I also liked the line, "There's a man beside her with smooth hair and immaculate clothes, but she will not think about him factoring into the equation." Overall, I loved the tone of this chapter. It was pretty somber as Ariadne was running through her thoughts and still wrestling with who she should really trust. :)
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 27 . 4/28/2011
You can't imagine how happy I was when I checked my email and saw an update. Especially since I just saw Inception again yesterday, and got all confused again...hahahahaha. Did you notice that the first scene, Saito says, "...like in a half-remembered dream" and then the whole extraction starts, and then in the end it was Cobb who said the line, and then the lines about "a leap of faith" etc...So confused! I thought that the entire movie was a flashback and that scene was just a continuation of the first scene.

Not that this chapter didnt confuse me either. What is Eames up to? I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
izzzyy chapter 27 . 4/28/2011
Love the story - I never know what's coming next, but you talking about reviews every single A/N is rather off-putting. I hope things are going well and you update soon, because this story always keeps me surprised (and guessing horribly wild ideas that are never even close to the truth).
Kadigan chapter 27 . 4/27/2011
I'd say "the plot thickens", but it already has roughly the consistency of wet cement, so you'll have to settle for *CHINHANDS*. :D So eager to see what comes next!
Emtifahp chapter 27 . 4/27/2011
Just discovered your story and just finished with your latest chapter. This story is deliciously dark and twisty in a Meredith and Christina kind of way. Can't wait to read more.
sablize chapter 27 . 4/27/2011
Oooh, things are gonna get interesting! I still can't decide whether Ariadne should trust Eames or not... it's just the fantastic way you write them, that you end up bouncing around with Ariadne, trying to decide. I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hazelmist chapter 27 . 4/27/2011
Omg I was so unbelievably excited when you updated I dropped everything that I was doing and had to read it right away. The fact that your story is so unpredictable makes it my favorite. I mean who makes Eames into one of THE bad guys and yet he's still the character that you're rooting for. I'm completely with Ariadne on this one, Eames is their only hope and we still love him despite what he did. It's so refreshing to have something unique like this and it's so well written that I'm sure I'm repeating myself. I really, really hope that Eames knows where he's going with this and doesn't mess it up for them by pulling the Anise card, but it seems like a good idea (though it's hard to imagine Whelan caring about anyone) and now that Ariadne's in on it perhaps they will have time to come up with an escape plan. If it doesn't work I hope you have at least one last scene between Arthur and Ariadne because I adore the way they interact with one another in this story even if it is heartbreaking. Please, please, please update soon. I LOVE this story.
Whynodeleteaccountoption chapter 27 . 4/27/2011
Awwwwwwww, poor Ariadne. At least she is trying not to trust Eames. I obviously am still mad at him. This chapter was great. Hope you update soon.
izzzyy chapter 26 . 4/20/2011
Boooo I am out of updates! Is it wrong of me to hope against hope that somehow Eames can save them all? *sigh*

Hope the health issues are getting sorted. Stuff like that is so incredibly frustrating. Feel beter!
712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »