Reviews for Nous
Guest chapter 32 . 1/28/2013
I really love what you did with Eames's character, it's very different from what people usually portray him. It's darker and more sad, but it's in character. And despite the bittersweet-ish ending, it was very satisfying. Arthur might have been ooc to me. But the ideas and solutions with the dream sharing and their jobs were so creative and detailed and very viable! Fantastic work
CoconutOliveXx chapter 32 . 1/21/2013
What an amazing fic! You did all the characters justice and wrote extremely elegantly, props to you! Read this fic straight through over the past 3 days and loved every second of it, well done! :)
Berry Smoothie chapter 32 . 1/19/2013
This is quite possibly one of the best Inception fics out there. Incidentally, I'm not the best judge out there, because Inception isn't something I've read a lot of, but your plotline, characterization and storytelling style are excellent. Personally, I think you could go pro, as in write your own book.

Loved the fic!
Berry Smoothie
PrincessVamp chapter 32 . 10/18/2012
This was amazing. Your mind must be an awesome place to live. :)
Shrilaraune chapter 32 . 9/18/2012
Bravo. This was wonderfully crafted and I look forward to reading more from you.
dogisms chapter 32 . 9/3/2012
I'm so happy you went for the happy ending. You have no idea. I was literally blubbering in horror when you killed Arthur and Cobb off.
But poor Eames though...
Jamie552 chapter 32 . 8/20/2012
Ok...to be honest, I don't really know what to say lol

I just saw Inception a couple of weeks ago, and as usual, once I see a movie that I enjoy, my crazy imagination takes me right into the world of fan-fiction. I've browsed fics for days and stumbled across yours by happy accident. I became addicted and have read straight through over the last 24 hours. In fact, I have a fan-fiction app on my phone and your writing kept me company over a very long night shift, so a big hug in thanks for that!

It was absolutely fantastic!

I love how you wrote each character-Arthur, Eames, Cobb...I could hear them all in my head with every line of dialogue...every scene had wonderful description and again I could picture them easily. I completely got lost in this story and found myself literally bouncing in my chair over the last couple of chapters.

You are truly a brilliant writer and I hope to read more from you in the future. I can only hope that my writing is as intriguing and charming as yours.

Cheers, m'dear!
xo
Guest chapter 29 . 8/6/2012
i hate you. i hate you. i hate you. i hate you!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
what? what is happening!?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
You know what would be easier, ripping out my heart rather than writing this chapter! It so cruel. Eames selling them out, Arthur for the great possibility of losing his life, Cobb having to see his friends die, and Ari having her own heart ripped out! It was perfect. All of it. especially her not knowing who's tears were on her cheek:(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Really Good! Love it so far:)
MinimizeYourself chapter 32 . 7/15/2012
Ugh, so good. I watched Inception for the first time last night, and I just read this entire story in one go, and I'm a little overwhelmed, but it was awesome. It's hard to find stories with a plot that's worthy of Inception, but this fic takes the cake for well-written plot and characterization. I loved it. Awesome job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
cool
Newt chapter 32 . 5/21/2012
Can't believe I finished the story already! I really enjoyed this! Great idea and solid execution. Is it weird that I almost wish she ended up with Eames? Lol I don't even ship that, and I spent most of this story mad at him for being a traitor. But how long Arthur let her think he was dead didn't sit right with me. She forgives easier than me. Haha Really, really loved this fic. Thanks so much for sharing!
Newt chapter 31 . 5/21/2012
Okay, I was totally wrong. They're not still dreaming. Lol I can't believe they were alive in the real world all this time and he never told her. Grief is torture. I'm mad at Arthur. Cobb too. I get the initial reasoning but waiting as long as they did just feels cruel.
712 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »