Reviews for Nous
Newt chapter 30 . 5/21/2012
I knew it! *does a happy dance* :D
Newt chapter 29 . 5/21/2012
Nope. I don't believe it. They're still dreaming. Arthur and Cobb are okay and alive. I know it. ...I hope. :/
Newt chapter 28 . 5/21/2012
They are so still dreaming. At least, I think. _ Eames screwed them over again! Cobb should just let him have it. He deserves it. I definitely feel like Ariadne should have told now. They might have prevented that huge failure. Poor Arthur!
Newt chapter 27 . 5/21/2012
Here we go! Time to see how it plays out. I'm a little surprised she didn't tell someone about Eames' plan. Not even Cobb or Arthur. I hope that doesn't backfire on her.
Newt chapter 26 . 5/21/2012
Oh no. What is Eames up to? I don't trust him. I'm glad Cobb went after Arthur. I like their friendship. With everything that's supposed to go down, I hope Eames doesn't do something to make it even harder. Or maybe I do. I love the drama. Haha
Newt chapter 25 . 5/21/2012
All hell would have broken loose if she had told Arthur about Nash. Especially since his stress level is clearly on the rise. Not that I blame him. I think Eames pretty much deserves whatever he gets now.
Newt chapter 24 . 5/21/2012
I don't trust that guy at all, but I do agree that she shouldn't trust Eames. No good can come from that.
Newt chapter 23 . 5/21/2012
That was incredibly adorable. She got up to follow immediately when he got out of bed. :) If they don't get out of this it's going to be really sad.
Newt chapter 22 . 5/21/2012
Ominous last line. The tension keeps getting higher. I'm curious about how the actual job will go down. Their first job was clearly an epic failure, and this one has even more riding on it. :/
Newt chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
Drunken Cobb and Ariadne is the best scene ever. Lol "Rule 1.5", haha. And of course it takes getting drunk for her to have her strike of genius. :P
Newt chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
After everything they went through with Saito now they have to betray him. That guy is so evil. I'm changing the title of this fic to Mission: Impossible. Haha Loving the added intimacy between A/A! He's a champ for going at it with freshly broken ribs. Lol
Newt chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
:'( I love the history you created for him. It makes sense for his character. So sad, but I'm glad he opened up to her. That was major growth in their communication skills. :)
Newt chapter 18 . 5/20/2012
Yay! I hope this really is a turning point for them. I loved how fed up she got. Being honest seemed to do the trick. It's all about communication. lol
Newt chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
O_O I should sleep soon, but I need to know what happens next. Haha She should definitely not trust Eames. Loved the end with manic Arthur. :( I want to hug him.
Newt chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
I don't know how they're going to get out of this one. I hope they have more ideas than I do. Lol But even amongst all the angst and turmoil, I still have to smile because they're sharing a suite. Haha
712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »