Reviews for Nous
Newt chapter 15 . 5/20/2012
Omg no! This is so good. Poor Arthur. And poor Cobb! He's already lost so much. This mission just turned into Operation Save Arthur. Love that twist. I want to smack Eames upside the head. Smh.
Newt chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
Omg, Eames... They're screwed. All that work and the plan falls apart right at the start! I'll help her throttle him. Lol Jeez.
Newt chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
Arthur is a surfer dude. LOL Awesome. And his touch being the thing that snaps her out of it is adorable. :D
Newt chapter 12 . 5/20/2012
I'm so glad Cobb is going to help her build. Firstly, because she needs the help, but also because Cobb's mind tends to complicate things. They have so many obstacles already, but it just makes it more interesting to see how they'll overcome it all. IF they do.
Newt chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
Oh no, it's almost time! You have a great way of building pressure, because I feel really nervous for them. Haha Arthur carrying her to bed, love that. And the teasing she gets from the guys about their changing relationship is hilarious. Excited to see how this pans out!
Newt chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
Gotta love the added pressure there. Can't wait to see how it ends up going with all the odds against them and now a time constraint like that. And Arthur's subtle worry for her is very endearing.
Newt chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Favorite chapter so far for obvious, obvious reasons. Haha You wrote that scene so well. When he reached for the dice, it did funny things to my heart. lol Seriously. That was so cute and kind of sad at the same time. For him to finally get what he wants and not react because he thought it wasn't real... Oh Arthur. And Cobb! I'm glad he joined. I had to laugh that Eames called him anyway. Very IC.
Newt chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
Pretty sneaky, Arthur. She took it better than I thought she might, and it certainly ended well for him. Lol At least for now. I loved his confession and how he compared his feelings for her to C/M. Aww. :D
Newt chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
That was cool. I love how Arthur saved her and continues to favor her. And Eames tricked him! I love that, because you tricked me too. Haha Arthur was in Paris to check up on a certain someone I'm guessing? Really enjoying this story!
Newt chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Uh-oh, curious to see how the trouble with Eames will complicate their job. And I loved the Pretty Woman shopping bit. She needs to just submit to his gentleman tendencies, because it is adorable. Lol No, but I understand her logic. Still. Cute.
Newt chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
I love Arthur in hovering mother hen mode. Even if it's annoying for her. Lol His concern is cute. Especially since it was over something as harmless as her leg falling asleep. Haha He would freak out if she had the flu. :P
Newt chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Ooh, erasing an idea is a cool plot point! Reverse inception. Should be interesting to see that play out. I like where this fic is going.
Newt chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Loved this opening! That is freaky. I would hate to be her right then. Lol Really interesting start. :)
georgeness chapter 32 . 4/12/2012
This was an absolutely wonderful read. I think I read the entire thing in 1 or 2 days, and totally neglected my schoolwork to do so! :) I really hope you will write more A/A fics, because you have an excellent writing style and you captured the characters perfectly in this fic! I loved how you made Eames the sort-of bad guy and all the shades of grey that went along with that part of the storyline, and I also really loved the build-up of Ari and Arthur's relationship. And the twist at the end... brilliant! You had me convinced for awhile that it was all real.

I'll be looking out for your future fics!
Halimede chapter 32 . 4/12/2012
You know, in chapters 29 and 30 I was waiting for the other shoe to drop. I just knew there was no way you could just let them die like that. By the end of chapter 30 I was wondering when Eames was gonna finally admit he was totally in love with Ariadne. Cause I mean come on, it's so obvious. I was actually not wanting Arthur to come back. Reading chapter 31, I was waiting for her to slap the fuck out of Arthur. Because I know I would have. And I honestly didn't want her to forgive, at least not in 24 hours! *le sigh* I know, I know, never satisfied. I am honestly happy he's alive though. If you hadn't brought him back, I know I would have been raging about it in my head. I just love him too much. I feel like Eames gets the short end of the stick though. I don't know...either way, really amazing fic. Honestly, the despair and utter hopelessness killed me, dragged me down, and beat me to a pulp, but I couldn't stop reading. Very nice job.
712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »