Reviews for Back to Major Case
sell chapter 23 . 4/1/2012
Tão feliz que Bobby está fazendo o que mais sabe fazer: Pegar os bandidos! Pelo menos desta vez eu simpatizei com Nichols ( mas é melhor ele não abusar ).Bom você estar de volta.
jojolou chapter 23 . 4/1/2012
I hope Alex can see the resemblance between these two friendship's, im sure Bobby was feeling like John Wayne was talking about his Friendship with Alex. I just hope Alex give's Bobby a chance. John Wayne is so busted lol.
spacekitten2700 chapter 23 . 3/31/2012
more please
insubordinationfreak chapter 23 . 3/31/2012
It was interesting to 'watch' both Nichols and Goren in an interrogation. Good to 'see' Carver too.
jojolou chapter 22 . 1/30/2012
OMG how sad im crying like a baby now lol, i really hope that this ends happily ever after, please.
rindy713 chapter 22 . 1/28/2012
i am so glad they had that talk. i am glad they explained to each other about the relationships, because they weren't really past relationships - they were in an interlude. and i am glad bobby found a way to voice what he was thinking about the picture. now alex understands that his not taking it wasn't some kind of rejection. sometimes he does stuff that's hard to understand, but once he explains it, you can see how his mind and his heart work.
insubordinationfreak chapter 22 . 1/27/2012
Lots of revelations in that one. I like where you're going, and that you're taking your time.
sell chapter 22 . 1/27/2012
Amei que Bobby estava bem ao interrogar Wayne! Como se ele estivesse aos poucos voltando ao jogo. Finalmente ele e Eames conversando de modo sereno...Como diz o titulo do capitulo:'a meio caminho',ainda bem. Certo; Nichols isso , Nichols aquilo...Não pensei que Eames ligasse para isso. Ho, ele toca piano...Pensaram em casar? Ninguem merece...E Bobby com outra mulher, sem estar apaixonado...Afinal,o que tem esses dois para agirem assim? Fazerem tudo o que fizeram com outras pessoas em tão pouco tempo o que eles mesmos nunca pensaram em fazer quando estavam juntos? E agora estão dando desculpas um para o outro? Seria melhor eles deixarem de ser dois burros e admitirem que se amam. Aguardando novo capitulo ansiosa.

PS. Ainda odeio Nichols, não pode deixar uma pedra de uma tonelada cair sobre ele? Não? Bem...foi sò uma ideia...
rindy713 chapter 21 . 1/27/2012
it's really good to see bobby getting his feet back on the ground with the interrogation and figuring out how to get to john wayne. things seem so awkward between him and alex, but i still have high hopes for them. nichols may not have a care in the world, and bobby may be overwhelmed by his cares, but i still think he is exactly the right one for alex.
jojolou chapter 21 . 1/25/2012
Ok so i didn't see that coming, Alex and Zach engaged. Great chapter, i just hope when the case is done they talk and just do what they should have done years ago, admit they are both in love with one another.
Rhonda Fierce chapter 21 . 1/24/2012
ENGAGED? Sorry but this is where I stop reading...it"s a great story but it is not plausible for me to see Nichols and Eames together...nah, sorry, I can' t read more...tooo...

weird!
sell chapter 20 . 1/21/2012
Que alegria a volta de Carver! Atenua a tristeza da eterna luta que ainda continua entre favor, não demore demais para postar um novo capitulo. Beijos.

ainda odeio Nichols. E agora Serena .
rindy713 chapter 20 . 1/16/2012
maybe he was too distracted to take it? or he felt it would tie them together, so he had to come back for it? i really, really want these two to work through all this together. i am glad john wayne is in custody. i hope bobby and alex can be the ones to break him. good to see carver again.
Rubyray7777 chapter 20 . 1/15/2012
Nice chapter! Thanks again for continuing to write this great story (and for not really focusing on Nichols in this chapter. I don't know why but his character rubs me the wrong way...) ...I can't wait for another chapter!
westwinder chapter 18 . 12/5/2011
" "I was a different man before everything happened," he said almost apologetically. "I was different before I even got to Major Case. I wish you had known me then." He smiled, "I was fun and kind of sociable; you would've liked me." "

I don't know why but these words have unsettled me since I read them. I think it might be the central tragedy of Bobby- that he was so altered by the things that happened to him during his time at Major Case that even his fundamental self was gone. Thanks for giving me something to think about and thanks for writing a very good story.
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »