Reviews for Soothing Fire
FadedGloryyyChief Sosa chapter 4 . 11/13/2018
It’s funny how I’ve been reading fanfics for 7 years and I’ve never seen this one, this story really had potential, I wish that a lot of these stories could be finished or continued. You really are a Great writer.
Shutterfly Simmons chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
I loved Sokka's reaction to Katara telling him to go away. Great story!
Blackbird0 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Aww, it's really cute, I love it!
Rebel S2 chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
hi! I've just read the three chapters in one go, so I hope you dont mind me reviewing only once for now.

Anyway, I really like your story. I'm not really a fan of Zutara but this is one story that I like. I hope you continue this, It's a really good story! )
MermaidAmber chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I absolutly love this story! I haven't watched the show for a long time and when I saw the show first I preferred Aang and Katara but as I rewatched the show I started to like Zuko and Katara! I just needed some fanfiction backup and I found it here! Keep up the awesome work!
charizardag chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
i miss this fanfic, when is it coming back with a new chapter?
pyroaquaterrian chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Oh yeah, Katara got it really bad even though she wont admit it... Suki & Toph got her number alright.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
That was really sweet and good, I love how its developing so far, please update soon, and thank you for writing this.
Megara111 chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
interesting
Megara111 chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
please please please finish! i love how you naturally worked zutara into the episodes, im dying 2 know wat happens next
kUgi-jeL chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
very entertaining take on things. I like how you're holding to the story but also... not. And I like how much detail you'r adding. It'd prob be waayy longer then how long the finale actually was if they did it ur way lol
dragonfire1223 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
You're doing a great job with this story so far. ) All of the characters are perfectly...well, in character. xD Plz plz PLZ continue it! I cant wait to see what happens next. D
leakingpenholder chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Okay, I've lately discovered the avatar last airbender fanfiction and this is the first one I'm reacting to. YOU'RE SO AWESOME! I really love it! Please Update soon!
Snowdrop-143 chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ZUKO was that was character true in my opinion ! Aang is such an arse he can be sooo manipulative loved the knive and sokka scene!

Aang is gonna go beserk

what can be said but great! cant wait!
charizardag chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
LOL That chapter was so Awesome! Love Suki getting into the act. The eyes trap was perfect, I was rolling :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »