Reviews for a photograph for absolution
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 5/15
This was so beautiful *O*
thebluefeather chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Oh thank you. My otp needs more love.

And oh how I wish I could see these photos. If I were artistic, I'd draw them.
Ninja Pookybear chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Good story.
danceislife13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Awww this is so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Gah so good...I love the fact that Dennis is her godfather...
The.Hogwarts.Fairy chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Wow! Best one shot ever! You write the best lilyteddy
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was great. I love the way you write Teddy. He is absolutely amazing. This was yet another beautiful story from you, and it was /perfect/.

seaweedbrain213
o Sweet Disposition o chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I don't know how you do it, all of your stories are just so good! Aghh, I actually may be addicted to reading them.
ElenatheCatalonianFireball chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is really beautiful - I love all of your interpretations of Teddy and Lily's relationship :)
Prongs chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Gosh, this was such a good one! Loved reading it so much. Especially the ending, it was so sweet. You're an amazing writer. :)
wobbuffet the third chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Well.
Usually I lean more towards TeddyVictoire, 'cause, c'mon, it's the only canon next-gen ship we've got, but I read your story and I must say I absolutely love this rendition of TeddyLily and how you didn't totally ignore Victoire. I thought she was a bit of a word-that-i-cannot-say but your explanation of why she was like that made a lot of sense. Plus I love the photographs. and your characterization of Lily. And Roxanne. And making Dennis her godfather was such a good idea! i think that would totally happen.
and have you read 'Cauterize', by Lady Altair ( s/4152700/1/Cauterize)? Because I was reading this and I thought, 'wow, this is really similar to a story I read before...' and then i found the story I was thinking of. Just thought I'd point it out to you 'cause the idea's pretty similar... with the photography, I mean.
bookworm299 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
i really like this. it's beyond cute. love the happy ending. i really like your writing. i also find it funny dennis of all people would give lily a muggle camera because of his brother...although that was most likely intentional, thus why he was her godfather...
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I loved the theme of this story and how each of the photographs were themed.
BerryliciousCheerio chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love this. And, unfortunately, at three thirty am, that is all I can manage. Gorgeous, and keep writing!
Authoress Angst 01 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This was one of the best fics I have ever read in a long time! )