Reviews for My Immortal
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
It might not be completed but it was still an amazing story and I really hope you do complete it one day
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Well. I hate Rosalie. But of course Saint Bella forgives her so easily. Surprise surprise... Yay...
BellaMarieSwanCullen97 chapter 16 . 12/19/2011
Awww this is really good
kt187 chapter 16 . 12/14/2011
Well Im sorry that you have disided this but I understand that RL does get in the way.

I only hope that one day you will write again and will happily wait for that.

I have enjoyed this story so far and it really is a shame not to do any more.

Anyway just know that if you do diside to write more - (I at least) will be reading it with lots of enjoyment once again!

Good luck with the future!
Nematocera chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
I just discovered this story and although you've put it on hiatus, doesn't mean I wont put it on my alert list.

This is because I really like it and I hope you will go through with it some day (hopefully soon _)
ExcellentWell-URAFishmonger chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
If you don't feel like writing now, take a break, but please eventually come back to this story and pick it up again!
PotterNinja chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
AliceCullen3 chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
I hope you do decide to finish it as it's a very interesting story.
harryginny9 chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
love the story...great job...please update sooooooon...
CTgirl14 chapter 15 . 9/5/2011
please update soon
shiftyless chapter 15 . 6/24/2011
good this here is
lel2768 chapter 15 . 6/7/2011
Okay. Firstly, can I ask how old you are? Nowhere near my geriatric old age, I'd guess. You write beautifully. I love this story. It's definately one of my favs.

If you are in need of a beta to help with diction/flow etc, I'd love to volunteer.

PM if you're interested.
Cowboys and Indians chapter 15 . 5/28/2011
I really love this story xx don't worry my spelling and grammar it definitely worse than yours :D xx
AliceCullen3 chapter 15 . 5/27/2011