Reviews for Freedom comes naturally
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
Awww this was fantastic! I felt so sad for Dean when Cas left but then he came back! Sniff sniff happy ending! I loved it! You are a fantastic writer! :)

Maddy
SPNxNoly chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
This story is just so cute with a perfect happy-ending.

Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

Keep on writing such stories. (:
ForgottenDaughter chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
You write beautifully. I would never guess that English wasn't your first language.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Wonderful, wonderful story. I really loved it!
magyarova chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
I love this story! it's so cute and unlike many other cas/dean fictions it's realistic :) so please keep up the good work and write more stories such as this!
67impala chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Finally you came back and finished the story. I guess you went to Italy then. And it is good for the story.

This story has so many heartwrenching moments and you amazingly pulled them off. I guess this story has been the most romantic story you ever written.

Love to see you in another great story. Since it is Christmas time, how about little light heartwarming story for change? Yet, I wouldn't mind to have something like this any time!

Lovely ending!
supreme dramon chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Ah! That ending was just so them! I loved it!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
CUTENESS!

'happily ever after' for you. For me it was the 'I'm sorry I'll never see you again'."

LOL!

Great!fic!
Wanabeee chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Amayzing Story :) Thank you so much!

Stephanie Meyer Has Nothing on Your Talent :)

L8r G8r 3

- Wanabeee 3
Angels trap chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Oh god so glad u finished :)
lina chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
Don't mind my three sentence reviews :3 Again, reeaally good. You keep the characters saying and doing plausible things. Very in character.
lina chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
So. Good. Omg. So in character. I have...no words. Keep up the good work :)
Chikan666 chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
Completely awesome! I promise to write a thorough full review when I don't have stupid homework to do. I'm aware that this is unbeta'd, but I'll reread the story and tip you off on a few misspelled words.

Trust me though, when I promise a thorough review... I promise a thorough review. I tell the good, the bad, and the absolutely sexy! ;P

P.S. I only review stories that I REALLY REALLY LIKE!
Wanabeee chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
okay i have to admit, when i read the first chapter i didnt feel that it started off as strongly as i would have liked it, HOWEVER you have really developed this story, it is a testament to your skill as a writer and your understanding of these characters :) please Keep up the Amazing work,

sincerely a very impressed Fanboy XD
67impala chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
First of all, thanks for coming back and second of all thanks for the good story!

This is going really exciting and I am very relieved and happy that Dean finally left. It is so bad of me that seeing him in normal life is so disappointing either in real-show or in fan-fic, I know. But what can I say, I can't help it. When I read the first line, "He leaves Lisa's" I just went, Yeah!

It is going really interesting and exciting in both of "what kind of trouble Castiel is facing now" and "what kind of chick-flick moments Dean is facing now." I of course would be more interested in Dean's case but love to know other part as well since it is going to be deeply related with Dean-thing anyway..

Anyway, thanks againg for this nicely come-back and please do not make me to wait too long for the next chapter..