Reviews for Bras
SerenaRose9 chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
That was really good but could you finish it I would love to know how Arnold reacts. :)
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Lmao. The way you made Big Bob word it, I could totally see him saying that. XD Nice fic. :)
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I usually don't laugh at these kinds of stories. But well, this reminded me of something that actually happened to myself one time. Adding that and the fact that I could (and still sort of do) act like Helga at times, well, I laughed my ass off! *Wipes away her tears of laughter*

"Hey, hey! Little lady, you march your butt right back up there and put on a bra!"

That has got to be one of the funniest lines I've ever seen in a Hey Arnold fanfic! XDDDD
Dunge0nDrag0n chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
ahahha i actually laughed out loud :D
aikoflutist247 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Maaaannn. Now THIS is the kind of story I'm looking for. Great fic. Absolutely wonderful. So humorous, and very in character as well. Loved it x5.
Knight of Caeli chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
LOL! Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Hahahaha...

Keep the good writing.
AshenEclipse chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This one-shot was just what I needed right now. I laughed so hard, I was afraid I'd wake everyone up. Just what I needed after reading a book that made me sob. Yep Yep.

I enjoyed this story, and the parting line from Bob really made me laugh. :D
Aoife Miranda chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
"I can get away with going braless!"

Oh man! You have NO idea how hard I've been laughing since reading that line! I love that Helga's so stubborn over everything, even when it comes to getting dressed, deciding what to wear, and her well-endowed chest. Phoebe's great too. She's always been a good friend to Helga, and I like that this fic was centered more on their friendship than on Arnold/Helga. I like that Phoebe can be so clinical when she's saying something (when she was telling Helga that her boobs would look saggy if she went without a bra), and it comes off as funny.

The implied Arnold/Helga was a nice touch, and I like that it didn't overshadow the main premise of the fic. It was hilarious and gave me a good laugh :)
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Great one shot :)
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Oh wow! Now THESE are the kind of fics that I *love*!

I like to read romantic stories and out and out smut when it comes to helga and Arnold, but I really enjoy and respect authors who take a premise as everyday as underwear and turn it into a lovely, meaningful, but extremely funny story, and you *more* than accomplished the task! This taps into every little thing that girls have done and do, gossip and wonder about how others see them.

I mean I'm sure boys do it too in their own ways, (and yes probably with a bra for some of them, and maybe heels), but there's nothing wrong with that as long as they stay away from thongs, but I digress.

Anyhoo...

Man I felt for poor Phoebe, and the fact that she had to clue Helga in on the fact that Michael Bay was directing her adolescent growth spurts, and all the while trying to do so tactfully for the girl who is achingly obvious about everything in the world but herself.

I loved every word of it, but Big Bob's parting remark was the delicious buttercreme icing on an already too rich cake!

You have some serious talent, Kiddo, and I can't wait to read more of your stuff!

And please forgive me for going fangirl, but I *is* one of yours now! XD

'Roar
Azure129 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Hilarious XD Loved just the whole concept and how it would tie in with Arnold leaving during the Patakis and also showing him as seriously becoming a teenage boy ;) Lol, and I don't know what's better-that Arnold and Gerald had a 'good' conversation about Helga's boobs or that Helga decided to head out braless to see his observation of her chest in person XD

Loving (and favoriting) this one shot!

Thanks!

~Azure129 aka Jenna
Sandra Strickland chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I loved your story!

And the Bob yell at the end, it was genia!

Thankyou