Reviews for Till Death Us Do Part
thatrandom1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
this was (and still is)a great fic! I don't usually read multi-chaps, but this one's great. made me feel everything a good fic should make me feel. Judy right amount of cuteness, fluff and smut. loved it! you write everyone so well! great ending too. I know you've marked it as in progress but you ended it nicely. maybe you could add some more one day?
thatrandom1 chapter 22 . 11/13/2017
I don't usually read multi-chaps, but this one was amazing. I absolutely loved it! it made new feel everything a great fic should make the reader feel. amazing! of had just the right amount of cuteness, sadness, humour, fluff and smut. all in all, off of the get fics I've ever read. the floor and peace of the story was just right, not too rushed and bit too stretched. had me up all night reading this!
leopardblack chapter 22 . 9/11/2017
Awwwwww I loved this story. Thanks so much for posting.
SerpensPrincess chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
Loved it!
SuperPotterWhoLocked Okay chapter 22 . 9/5/2016
I know you asked what we wanted more of, whether that having been asked this chapter or a couple ago, but whilst I love this story, I kind of hope you don't ever update it. I actually love where you have left it, and whilst a final closing chapter would be lovely, I wouldn't want anyone to ruin what you have finished with here.
I really enjoyed reading this story. You had me laughing, crying, feeling love and hate and then just happiness (which is an abstract concept that I won't delve into). I loved the character development and the plots of the quidditch minor (because let's be real, it would be Draco and Harry to get caught up in that with their kids) and Astoria. I had yet to read a story where Ginny had died - I have read some where they divorce, where they never got back together after the war, where they have split up, but the split isn't mutual (I must admit, I love Ginny, but I love Draco more, so I quite like a Ginny bash when it comes to reading Drarry).
You have done this really well. Thank you for spending time writing this and publishing it. I am going to send this on to a few friends of mine for their enjoyment also.
corickz07 chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
um... mind blowing and heart aching at same time!
i was gasping and crying and sniffing my nose of... this chapter was really good... thank you so much and i hope you keep on writing things like this forever...
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 22 . 10/10/2015
You are an amazing writer.
Love you Galadriell and your fics hehehe
Till death do us apart is definitely one of my fav Drarry fics now
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
Blaise scanned the words. "Gag, gag, awful grammar, too personal, gag, you're such a girl, what, and gag." He looked up from the vows. "Really, Malfoy?"

I BLOODY LOVE BLAISE IN FICS! XDDDDD
Mis chapter 22 . 4/24/2014
Beautiful story :) Made me smile for hours.
EnchantedByYou chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Aaaaamazing, sweeeeet,cuuuute! What else can I say? Well I can go on and on about your magnificent writing skills but I'm afraid I have to cut it short- you're 14 year old Fangirl_EnchantedByYou
KierenNMcHugh chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
bellisima :O
Charlie Raey chapter 19 . 9/6/2012
UH WOAH. So...hot. so unbelievably hot and incredibly...romantic... .
Charlie Raey chapter 15 . 9/6/2012
Oh FUCK i love lily! BWAHAHAAHAHAHAAA
theLibrarianWolfy chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
Is this finished? Or incomplete?
LadyGreenleafofMirkwood chapter 22 . 5/5/2012
Awesome chapter and story. I would like to read more of this please. Keep up the great work! :)