Reviews for Till Death Us Do Part
SerpensPrincess chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
Loved it!
SuperPotterWhoLocked Okay chapter 22 . 9/5/2016
I know you asked what we wanted more of, whether that having been asked this chapter or a couple ago, but whilst I love this story, I kind of hope you don't ever update it. I actually love where you have left it, and whilst a final closing chapter would be lovely, I wouldn't want anyone to ruin what you have finished with here.
I really enjoyed reading this story. You had me laughing, crying, feeling love and hate and then just happiness (which is an abstract concept that I won't delve into). I loved the character development and the plots of the quidditch minor (because let's be real, it would be Draco and Harry to get caught up in that with their kids) and Astoria. I had yet to read a story where Ginny had died - I have read some where they divorce, where they never got back together after the war, where they have split up, but the split isn't mutual (I must admit, I love Ginny, but I love Draco more, so I quite like a Ginny bash when it comes to reading Drarry).
You have done this really well. Thank you for spending time writing this and publishing it. I am going to send this on to a few friends of mine for their enjoyment also.
corickz07 chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
um... mind blowing and heart aching at same time!
i was gasping and crying and sniffing my nose of... this chapter was really good... thank you so much and i hope you keep on writing things like this forever...
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 22 . 10/10/2015
You are an amazing writer.
Love you Galadriell and your fics hehehe
Till death do us apart is definitely one of my fav Drarry fics now
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
Blaise scanned the words. "Gag, gag, awful grammar, too personal, gag, you're such a girl, what, and gag." He looked up from the vows. "Really, Malfoy?"

I BLOODY LOVE BLAISE IN FICS! XDDDDD
Mis chapter 22 . 4/24/2014
Beautiful story :) Made me smile for hours.
EnchantedByYou chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Aaaaamazing, sweeeeet,cuuuute! What else can I say? Well I can go on and on about your magnificent writing skills but I'm afraid I have to cut it short- you're 14 year old Fangirl_EnchantedByYou
KierenNMcHugh chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
bellisima :O
Charlie Raey chapter 19 . 9/6/2012
UH WOAH. So...hot. so unbelievably hot and incredibly...romantic... .
Charlie Raey chapter 15 . 9/6/2012
Oh FUCK i love lily! BWAHAHAAHAHAHAAA
theLibrarianWolfy chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
Is this finished? Or incomplete?
LadyGreenleafofMirkwood chapter 22 . 5/5/2012
Awesome chapter and story. I would like to read more of this please. Keep up the great work! :)
Zelda of Arel chapter 22 . 4/17/2012
Is this finished? Because the end of the last chapter sound like an ending, but the status is not Completed. I only read finished stories.
deactivated account 75757 chapter 22 . 4/14/2012
I would have reviewed this as I went along but I was too hooked to stop! It had me crying, it had me laughing, it had me aroused for god sake! I hope this isn't the end because in my opinion, the last chapter was a bit sad in places and I think that the ending was too sudden... But otherwise, I loved it with all my heart. DRARRY TO THE END!
I-Tried-To-Find-The-Sun chapter 22 . 4/14/2012
I would LOVE to see Harry and Draco move to Singapore! Only coz I have friends there and I wanna go there one day, but that's beside the point!

This is truly an amazing story, took me all day to read, and I will definitely read it again! :D