Reviews for A Little Girl
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Wow, this is really really AU. Severus getting along with the marauders is a shock.
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Hmmmm...interesting.
beedivine chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I like this, it's a nice first chapter.

Sorrel is such awesome name. You always give you OCs cool names. ;)

Great job!
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Good work :)
Charlie'sDragon chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Cute story idea- the only thing is that the tenses shift from past to present and back again, which makes it a little hard to read.

Overall though, I quite like Sorrel.

-Charlie
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
Seriously..its over?

Anyways, nice ending but one thing...you changed tenses in this chapter. So keep an eye out for that!
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Wow! That chapter was a ...little bit expected! And I can also understand why the children accept him...All in all I hope everything turns out okay and Good Job!
Rising From The Flames chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
That was really good! I especially like your use of the quote :)
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
So is it over? I loved it! Of course, it was sad what happened with Sirius...but very good nonetheless!

I could see a relationship with Remus budding!
hiddlestons chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
This is a very cute and heartwarming story. Good job!
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Really nice character. I loved it that you didn't make a mary-sue. I love the brother/sister relationship. Who knew Severus could be such a softie? Please continue!
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Awh! This was so cute, I love that they had a good brother-sister relationship unlike most siblings. I also was elated that Sorrel's present was telling Severus that he fulfilled his promise, because that means a lot to a little girl. I Loved this, but I do have one question... Is this the end? If not I would love to see Sass and Sirius have a daughter/son!

-Dazzled
xxPenAndRosesxx chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Enjoyable. Grammar, though, grasshopper. Grammar.
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
An interesting character, that sister. You should do some more with her!