Reviews for Three Men and a Baby
Akayuki Novak chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Well, this is interesting. Who is she, and what's going on?
Moka-girl chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Cool story, but too short for me to judge it properly.
ljlj chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
interesting story, please continue
PyruxDeltax chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Whens the next update?
Anxious chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
This is great! I love this! I just have one question: ARE YOU DEAD? You wrote this on New Year's Eve of 2010. It's getting close to the end of 2012, so if you're cooking up some big, huge, gigantic thingy, I cannot WAIT to see it.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Oh no! Where's the rest? I was looking forward to reading the next chapter, but there's no more! :( I like the way this was going and I liked this chapter,and I have to know who the narrator really is! Nooooooooo! D: I need more...:(
Kage 5243 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
j
little-bast chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Hi,

Just finished re-reading this fic and I can't wait to read more!
haha chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I LOVE Little Lion Man!
FatesShadow83 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Great story so far!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Definitely caught Dean's attention with that.

I love how you SPN crossover authors describe Teddy.

Most of the time he's written as an outragous character. Whether it's with crazy colours or just a baby evil genious. Good on you!
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Despite what you think you didn't do a horrible job introducing Sarah. She fits quiet well actually.

But what's with all these creatures? werewolves and vampires, etc?

Hope to read something new from you soon!
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Definitely caught Dean's attention with that.

I love how you SPN crossover authors describe Teddy.

Mutantkillerfrog chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Good intro.
upsidedownboat chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Mysterious girl that melts demons and helps Dean escape? I think so. :D I can't wait for more of this story, but hopefully in the future you'll see Harry using magic. ;) That would be exciting. And more of Teddy of course, because he's cute and tiny. XD haha.

Anyway, update soon!