Reviews for And So It Goes
Love it.
don'ttrysohardtosaygoodbye chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
Ugh...stupid Katie. :P
don'ttrysohardtosaygoodbye chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
Right now...I hate James.
Paige chapter 20 . 11/4/2010
SO. AMAZING. SO EPIC.! I LOVED IT SOOOOOOOO MUCHHHH. I love your word choice and the details and the plot and the whole story. Welllllll done (:
claudinha sampaio chapter 20 . 9/17/2010
Im glad that Logan and Camille have everything resolved, and that Katie Logan said finally the truth. Very good story within the story development, characterization and great! :

standings you make a sequel ..
mindless scribbles chapter 20 . 9/12/2010
First, I'd like to say I feel guilty for not reviewing for th elast... like 787998732895 chapters. School has taken over my life and I've only recently caught up with this story.

Second, this was simply... amazing! Ignore all my thoughts about how it was confusing before in the first couple of chapters, I think (whether intentional or not, hahah) that it makes sense that you had a confusing beginning and slowly become more clear as the chapters went on. By the way, I still enjoy the summary very, very much. :D And the title. The title was probably the first thing that caught my attention.

I'm glad that Logan & Camille got everything solved, and that Katie finally told Logan the truth. Very nice story, development within the story, and great characterization! :)

Going into my favorites, and I hope you keep writing BTR stories :)

-hayley
StuckOnBTR chapter 20 . 9/12/2010
Aww! i'm so sad this is the end! I'm kind of 8 different kinds of in love with this story! There's so many reasons! I'm quite excited for the follow-up story! I can't wait! Post it soon please! I can only imagine how awesome it'll be because of how amazing this one was!
I Like Chocolate Milk chapter 20 . 9/11/2010
Dow! I'm such a dork! Forgot to day I can't wait for your sequel 'With a Little Help'!

My idea is calld 'The Fame Monster', like Lady Gaga's album.

PEACE Isaeblla :)
I Like Choclate Milk chapter 20 . 9/11/2010
Bravo! Bravo! Wonderful ending! I loved this story and I'm sad to see it end!

Can you PLEEASE make a sequel? I've got an idea!

Idea:

5 years have passed since 'And So It Goes'. The boys are in huge success, but the fame is starting to turn against them.

Logan and Camille are happier than other couple, but things take a turn for the worse when the fame goes to Logan's head and turns him into a monster and their wedding is cancelled. Can Logan repair himself...or will he turn to drugs for a solution?

Kendall and Jo have had thier ups and downs, especially when Jo's acting career takes he to London while Kendall stays at Palm Woods. But Kendall decides to show up for a'sweet surprise' only to find Jo kissing another boy! Is everything as it seems? Can the relationship be saved?

James...uh...is just the beauty-obseesed guy we all know and love, right? The boys are horrified to discover his 'body secrets' are anorexia and steriods. Can they save James before he hurts himself?

Carlos and Kelly had waited long enough for those 5 years to pass and wish to take things slow. But the fame has gone to Carlos's head and he's not the sweet-guy Kelly fell in love with. But when a one night stand leaves Kelly pregnant, can the baby change Carlos for better or for worse? Will he even ACCEPT the baby?

USE THIS IDEA PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! I know it seems a little dark and OOC but that's what happens to some when the fame get's to ya! Personally, I would LOVE IT WITH ALL MY HEART if you did the CarlosxKelly one and the the LoganxCamille! PLEEEEEASE!

LONG LIVE PEACE AND FANFICTION!

Isabella :)
softballgirl05 chapter 20 . 9/11/2010
oh my gosh i loved your story and every time you posted a new chapter i can't stop reading you are an AMAZING writer and i loved this story. can i say that enough? i love this story. :) i can't wait to read your follow up story so get writing:P love you!
Nobody Else Just Me chapter 20 . 9/10/2010
aww it's over. I'm gonna miss this
child who is cool chapter 20 . 9/10/2010
awesome story
thisinactiveaccount chapter 20 . 9/10/2010
It's 's over :( Reading your story every night isn't going to happen really did update almost every night :)

This has been an amazing story and something I looked forward to everyday.I can't wait for the sequel :D
I Like Chocolate Milk chapter 18 . 9/10/2010
OMG U update fast! Yay Kendall's got a plan! PEACE Isabella
thisinactiveaccount chapter 18 . 9/9/2010
Poor Katie,misunderstanding the situation.I hate when that happens.

Aw,only 2 more chapters to go :( Well it's been an awesome story so far,and I bet the last 2 chapters will be amazing :D Update soon!