Reviews for Darkness Within the Light
happy chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
your fic made me lost.. i felt like there are missing part and paragraphs were not supposed to be where they are.. All in all, I felt lost!
Covered in Bruises chapter 35 . 6/5/2012
How did they find Draco innocent? He poisioned Ron, cursed katie, used an Unforgivable on Rosmerta, and conspired to let Death Eaters into Hogwarts?
Covered in Bruises chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
Umm Harry knows Draco was happy to be a Death eater because he heard Draco bragging about it multiple times.
StylinDa chapter 37 . 3/7/2012
Great story so far! Really enjoyin it, Draco a bit of a prat though to be honest lol :)
Adam-1D chapter 37 . 3/4/2012
Aww, it's so sad. Nice chapter though.
Adam-1D chapter 36 . 12/26/2011
Whoa. This story is... I don't even.
nicawonder chapter 35 . 11/23/2011
this story is brilliant cant wait for you to continue :)
HayleyZabini chapter 33 . 9/9/2011
I love this story :) I really like your writing style, and your plot is really interesting plus I like how Harry and Draco's relationship is quite realistic pleaseee update soon I'm dying to know more!
ethan thorn chapter 33 . 8/22/2011
Great story i do hope to see more soon.
LHM33 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
By far one of the best fanfics I have read to date. Love the bit about the t-shirt with the script A in Janus' closet. I just graduated from UA. Keep up the fantastic work!
Catnatural chapter 32 . 8/3/2011
This was absolutely amazing! What a cliffhanger! Please update soon!
amdlara chapter 30 . 7/1/2011
Amazing chapter, but one question: Janus like the Harry?And Harry like the Draco or Janus? And finaly who is Janus?

Please update soon.
nekluvshp chapter 30 . 6/30/2011

If I'm wrong, please excuse my little outburst.
TheMoon'sSon chapter 29 . 6/16/2011
This is a really good story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Suto-Chan chapter 27 . 5/12/2011
Janus is in that weird grey area... I don't know if I can trust him all the way yet. Like his character is on the good side but there is something about him. I almost want to say its almost like snape if he wasn't on voldemort's side.