Reviews for Absolution's Price
ScarletBlood12 chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
Well, I suppose its a shame that I can't go through it all... When things come that way, I usually read the reviews to see if someone said something about the end. And I read that they don't end up together. I don't know, maybe another time I'll be able to go through it all, but not now, not today. So, I'm sorry if I'm not adding your fanfic on my favorites — not that I think you really care —. I just needed to tell you that, as far as I read, it's amazing. Draco is almost as good as I love him to be. You did a great job!
Hopefully, I'll be able to read everything soon enough. Things are not easy and I need to know that at least my very much loved ship can end up together nonetheless everything the world put on them.
After all, isn't this what we all want?
hatebelow chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
I'm rereading this fic for maybe the third or fourth time -it's like my nightstand book- and I realized I have never reviewed for it. *sheepish face*. I adore this story. Whole heartedly. Your perception of Ginny and Draco is always so them while still being true to real life. Their feelings, their emotions, their judgment calls, all so suiting for a person in a transitional stage in their life in such a transitional time in their world. I am so impressed by the way that you weave these complex emotions for both Draco as well as Ginny. Lots of stories have complex deep broody Dracos but this is one of the few I have seen where Ginny is so very developed. She is a beautiful character and like Draco, I can't help but love her in spit of her faults. Her vulnerability and repentance in the face of her wrong doing is so amazing and in the same breath she turns around and asks Draco for something. In my mind I was able to rationalize that she judges him when she committed the ultimate wrong. She helped him to commit his wrong in order to be able to commit her own far worst wrong doing. So beautifully written and well sculpted. I really do think you should expand the audience of your fics to the fire and ice archive. That way I could see your work on more than one platform since I am not here often ]]]]]
Kc chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
Ok, so I was really impressed with how well you made this story fit into the actual Harry potter books, but I also expected them to end up together. Amazingly enough, when they didn't, I was not upset at all. You did a great job.
Megalittlesparrow chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
I think I missed the canon compliant bit. I'm soooo sad that's how it ended! OMG! This was such a good story though, so I fav'd it anyway. But I'm sooooo sad!
hannah askance chapter 14 . 3/18/2011
Oh, wow. Wow.

The only word flitting through my mind right now is delicious - the angst, so very deliciously heartbreaking. I must be a masochist, but I love it. You've written it so very well I can't help but love it.

This story deserves more reviews than it currently does - many, many more. Really.
mellamaet chapter 14 . 2/26/2011

Can't you do something like...AFTER THE epilogue?

*cough* Kill Harry! *cough*
tangledribbons chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
Gah! No!

Poor Draco :(

Although, as you rightly said, it is canon compliant and so I should have expected this. But still.

Anyway, this was brilliant :)
stgulik chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
I finished this story this morning, on the train on the way to work. I'll have you know it was completely embarrassing to lean against the window and cry for a normally despicable fictional character, and I blame you. ;-) Thanks for sharing your gifts here. You've really set the bar for angsty goodness.
mila chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
you killed snape! :pouts:

apart from that i liked the end. very fitting.

roni2010 chapter 14 . 2/15/2011
This chapie didn't end right! Will Draco get Ginny back in his like?
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
I am so confused by Ginny's sudden freak out O.O
littlesun chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
I finally got to read this chapter!

Well, I didnt like it as much as other chapters, I am afraid. Teenage boys are so pitiful/pathetic.

The second part was more interesting - suffering Malfoys...
roni2010 chapter 13 . 2/7/2011
i hope the golden trio will survive the torture.. update soon...
whatsabreena chapter 13 . 2/6/2011
Wite more soon:)
roni2010 chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
i feel bad about the situtation draco is in with the dark lord.. i feel the emotion that draco and ginny are facing being on different side.. overall great & loveable chapie!