Reviews for Sinning on Sunday
R chapter 16 . 5/23
Hi. I hope you haven't given up on this story. It's so well written. I know I'm not the only that's been waiting for you to continue this fic. Please update!
PandaValium chapter 16 . 2/25
Awsome story! Do you need a beta? I've helped a few others before and hopefully helping you will help me move along with my stories too :) Let me know
Neko Mixx chapter 16 . 2/22
Wonderful story! The thing I like the best about this fic is that the slow building is so well done! I can actually feel all the feelings the characters are experiencing. Hope you update soon (:
Where is the rest! !? Its been sooo long...
SupernaturalHearts chapter 16 . 2/9
Awesome story. Hate angst but I love the banter. Can't wait for the next update.
Ree chapter 16 . 2/2
please update! this story is so wonderful to read!
SoulessNeko12 chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
Your Story Is Bloody Brilliant!
sasunaru680 chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter u bring on the hot sex!
babo123 chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
Oh gosh watching Sasuke slowly breaking Naruto's will and Naruto slowly succumbing to his building obsession is so hot! I can't wait when the dam explodes and floods us allllll
DiavolSange chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
awww update soon please! i hope the next chapter contains more SasuNaru lovin' XD
Ttracee chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
Okay lady - the last update was 06/2014. This is one of the good stories. Where are you - you have to finish.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
Please! I need more of this amazing story! I hope you update soon! Pretty please
Meehalla chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
Gosh I stumbled on this story a few months ago and kept it in my "to read" list. I started reading a few days ago between school, homework and actual work. Daaamn It was a long time since a story made me feel the absolute need to read and read and read. Now I am devastated because you haven't updated in a few months and the story exist since 2010. Giiirrll I can't wait months! It just started to get into the goods. Seeing them developing everything is good. Please don't abandon us!
ibuki chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
Please please please tell me there's more chapters to come! I stumbled upon this story and once I read the summary I knew I to read it! The character's personality seem to suit them just perfectly, I really love it! I want to know more of them and see how it ends. Please don't leave me hanging!
Juneblue chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
This is very well-written on multiple dimensions. Very much so. Your use of figurative language rich in metaphors and similes heightens the imagery for me. And there's countless examples throughout the story, namely high-exhilarating moments, wherein characters are experiencing distress or high anxiety. In a word, that energy the characters experience get transmitted over to us readers through your poetically rich-prose-barrier.

Also, I really like your allusions to the story, they're funny but it adds a different level of humor to the story; the kind that's exploratory, the kind of humor that's absurd and even makes fun of the story itself (in a very good way). For instance the reference to 'SuperBad', McCluvin's fake ID, felt like a double joke, referencing not only McCluvin's luck and utter epic fail nerdiness, but referencing a popular stunt kids try to get away with in general (overused plot point), and you discharged me instantly by bringing it up, it was nice because instead of rolling my eyes, I blinked. Not that I ever rolled my eyes in this story, but you know, I mean I felt you would present cliches, and laugh at them with your characters or completely give us a twist. So it's either a parody of cliches or twist to it, just plain excellent story telling on your part.

None of your characters stayed stagnant, which makes me feel the story's actually worth it to read. I'd recommend it. Because making up the characters are hard. But developing them? You did that! I wish I could give you a big kudos because I realized it's not an easy thing to do. Not only did Sasuke 'lose' his lustful, promiscuous confidence but in lieu of some other powerful driving force, something narrated to us as 'love'. And Naruto's development could have been so unreal in so many possible ways! But you managed to launch off in a perfect vector for Naruto's blooming development as a best friend who doesn't want to be lonely, straight, and then goes off to experimental stages. I'm actually shocked you...you convinced me, I didn't have to suspend my disbelief much or at all. Therefore, I'd rank this (unrequited, straight-gay) plot over others for the believability and development.

Also, you know how I said you take cliches and either present them as a joke or do a complete dark twist? Okay my favorite scene in the story (and I have a lot but this, this scene I think I reread three times, haha), this scene is where Sasuke's in bed with Naruto and the latter wakes up groggily asking if Sasuke's jerking off, and well...the whole exchange...I mean what Sasuke says and does, just threw me off in a good way because I expected him to stop feel horror and well, abort the mission. No. Opposite. And very clever dialogue, some comebacks and punchlines in this story have me wondering you're a woman not to mess with in person!

Actually typing this all up before bed, I may have typos here and so sorry about that. I just wanted to input free flowing thoughts here. What else...what else...there's a lot I liked: oh yeah! Oh heck yeah, very important I wanted say, it's...it's how I think you're pretty unique in writing out sexual scenes. You make the sex scenes SENSUAL. And SITUATIONAL. Holy hell, this may sound straightforward but even professional erotica writers seem to think a hole and a object that fills that hole will be at all interesting, or cookie-cutter sex scenes like professor-student's a good done deal situation and all that's left is the usual moans and groans. No, you emphasized less on the physicality (when you did, it was perfect) and emphasized more on the effects of the physical interactions on their insides. Not to mention, they'll be sharing interesting verbatim and the situations you thrust them into, might be awkward, but it's realistic and that's hot. For instance this chapter. Chapter 16 ended in a way, leaving me saying, howcome I've never read not one scene in which these two side by side would individually take care of themselves? I've never seen it!

This is what happens when you stick to your guns as an author, don't write a PWP, and maintain the parameters of the plot. 10/10. And thank YOU for sharing this story. Look forward to more chapters. If you still haven't gotten a beta, I'd love to help you out as a direct consequence of my aforementioned admiration for your talent.