Reviews for Aftermath
GloomyMoodsAndInspiration chapter 1 . 3/4
Hi!
Your story is fantastic. I really liked how you displayed the characters and all the little details. :) It makes your story so... sweet. Thanks for writing and uploadig!
Liam is my favourite character and it is so sad who heis going to be.
All the best,
GM&I
xox Karen xox chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I like your idea! It random but significant, if u know what I mean! :) keep writing!
Titanlunatic chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I haven't read the second book yet, but this was awesome!

LOL, Sal giving him a Titanic uniform...

Titan]
P.I.R chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
this didnt really grip me like the books did.

The characters felt slightly off to me and some of the details you put were un-nessacary. (I could never spell that word)

I like your Pen name. :)

you should make your fics longer.

I am so glad there is a TimeRiders archive! :D
Alex Scarrow chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Fantastic stuff! You've managed to capture the characters marvellously; Liam's hesitant, reluctant yearning, Maddy's enforced sense of leadership, Sal's home-making instinct. All of it right there on the page. For me it was a real treat to see these characters come alive without my having to breath life into them via the keyboard.

As for constructive feedback...only a few minor things, what we in the business call 'on the nose' stuff. You probably don't have to mention Sal installed a coat rack, nor remind the reader Maddy spends too much time at the computer table. The reader tends to make a lot of relatively safe and useful assumptions (eg: if here's a coat hook, one of the team probably put it up, and it was probably Sal) and this saves you, the writer, having to write those uninteresting sentences explaining this and that.

Anyway...absolutely first class stuff! It was a real thrill to watch my characters come alive like this!