Reviews for The Date
inkanu chapter 1 . 4/3
I loved your story 3 I pictured so many times Reid watching DW in his bed... The Doctor may be a Time Lord, but his behaviour is so human from the beggining. Still, they would have to make a different profile for every doctor xD The Doctor and the master were friends in their childhood Best friends even. I find that creepy. Anyways, I'm getting of the topic x) Once again, I loved that odd-nerd-date :D (but, really ? Reid missing an episode of DW ? I'm sure that he watched every single episode of the show :p )
Muffin's Lilac chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I loved it. A lot of fan fiction has nothing but out of the ordinary events occurring. It's nice to have something simple and everyday. Character depiction was spot-on.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Loved this. I think you did an awesome job with this! Hope you decide to write more for this pair! :)
whoopthereitis321 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
aweh! so damn adorable! :) loved every minute of it! :)
SummerSnowAngels chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Okay so I'm an Hotch/Reid girl but your fics, one by one, are making me fall head over heels in love with Emily/Reid! I adore them now! Lol! Anyways such a sweet fluffy fic I'm just so in love with it! My favorite part was how Prentiss said it shocks her to hear Spence say I love you each time! Just beautifully written! Love it!
christallh24 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
That was soooo cute. Thanks so much for that! Could you give us a fic where they did actually go on the date?
yaba chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
this was pretty awesome. I can definitely picture this happening. Their dialogue was spot on and very in character. i enjoyed it :)

AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Loved it, of course! It's so refreshing to find a well-done, entirely realistic Reid/Prentiss. Very in-character for the both of them. *snickers* They are such dorks! Pahaha but you know I love them both, and even more when they're together.

Awesome job, thanks for sharing!
lolyncut chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I love these two together. Maybe we can get a rating of "M" soon. Keep updating
candystaples chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That was so cute! I hope you write more R/P soon.
SpemilyFan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
A piece of flufftastic perfection. I love these two together-and your story seems so...them. I'd love to read more R/P from you. :)
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
LauraCherie chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This was so cute! I loved it and coming from a non Reid/Emily shipper that's a big thing for me to buy into :)

Very well written. I will definitely be checking out your other stuff.
Not A Droid chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I really loved this story. It was just great, I would love to see you play with these two some more.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 8/23/2010