Reviews for Beautiful, Broken
Beans827 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Wow, that was very moving! Beautiful imagery and phrasing. Very poetic, thanks for sharing that. It was stunning!
CarrickBeau chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
So beautiful that it made me cry!
Here's Where the Story Ends chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this. It is seriously stunning, and I'm feeling a little flaily over it.

This was SO visual, and raw and touching and sweet and sensual and and and...

From the beginning to the end (oh god, the end...the Please and the you already do and guh), it was perfect.

Thank you for writing this! Amazing job!
Apras1220 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Beautiful story
REMEMBERMRSLCULLEN4EVER chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
THIS IS A VERY DIFFERENT EDWARD AND JASPER...

I REALLY LIKED THE STORY!

JASPER SO BROKEN WAS HEART BREAKING.

LOOKS LIKE EDWARD IS GOING TO HELP HIM SEE MORE THAN JUST "GRAY"

AWESOME WRITING AND THE DESCRIPTIONS OF HIMSELF AND THE WORLD WERE PERFECT.

LCULLEN
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
OMG, this story was SO deep and touching! I just read Vanilla & Chrome and loved it.. You are very talented.. I'm going to read all your stuff.. REALLY GOOD!
Darloudasha chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
that is incredibly lovely.
lizf22 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
The pain J feels translated to the canvas. A broken man made whole..beautiful! Thank you!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Wow, what a great story! Loved it!
izziey chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
i opened a tab for this story the day i got the notice, but didn't read it until yesterday. i loved the story immediately; the characterizations are so rich, the details so clear, but something kept tickling in the back of my mind. when i reached the end i realized that it sounded a lot like theladyingrey.

i am so proud of myself for being able to recognize your *voice*. i read a lot of fanfic, truly, it's almost embarrassing, but you stand out in only the best ways.
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
my god - everything i read from your hands just blows me away.
silver sniper of night chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I do love your Jasper/ Edward stories. I really liked how raw and powerful this felt, your writing style was amazing. Thank you for sharing.
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This was lovely... heartbreaking but in that hopeful sorta of way. Everytime Edward held Jasper, I pretty much wanted to hug myself with happiness. :-)
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
So yah, i'm crying because this was amazingly sad and wonderfully written and awesome! I loved it!
sweetandsaltyff chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Wow. This is a haunting, visceral story that I am certain will stand out in my mind with gritty, melancholy clarity. While it may not be the kind of story that I will re-read over and over again, it is one that I am unlikely to forget. Even with a hopeful ending, the opening setting and backdrop of Jasper's self-loathing and hopelessness is heavy and difficult to endure. But there is definitely beauty in the brokenness here, and Edward is a luminescent spirit of serenity against the dreary backdrop. As per your usual style, this story invoked profound feeling, tangible imagery and rich characters, topped off by your masterful and economical use of words. Brilliant, as always. Thank you for writing and sharing!
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »