Reviews for Suit Vs Jacket
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 9/23
Sky winchester chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
That was legend, wait for it...Dary!
IronishRose chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
That was really good. I was a little surprised, and unhappy that BUFFY was the girl, but it ended up working wonderfully. You used existing details from the show(s) to weave a very believable, and fun story.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
That was such an awesome awesome awesome story. Pls do right another himym n spn crossover. U hav done this so brilliantly. Dean n Barney together r awesomest things ever
tranland chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Ohmygod. I actually like, fell down I was laughing so hard at DeanxBuffy.
I mean, they're cute and all, but since Dean was all I FUCKING HATE SUITS SKDJAODJQOE I thought this would be some kind of either BarnyxDean fix or even Destiel... Because the angels wear suits... Yeah. I WAS TOTALLY UNPREPARED OMG.
If I like DeanxBuffy, I would be all over this fix! It's adorable and wonderful! Good job, bro!
superhappycas chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
tvj12 chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
I enjoyed your crossover. I liked the earlier chapters a little better, but I think that's because I'm not quite sure where I land on the Buffy/Dean pairing. You did a great job with all the characters, and I loved the part in this last chapter where you brought in the Swarley reference! -tvj12
XXAlmostInsaneXX chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
Ok That was Awesome! You got both the voices for HIMYM's characters as well as the Winchester brother's down perfectly. And I LOVED the way you made Dean and Barney rivals. All in all this was really an amazing piece of writing. Keep up the good work. :)
Dean Winchester Rocks chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Really enjoyed this fic. U got the characters down good. The only pet peeves I had was you had Buffy in there. Which is fine it's your story I just don't watch Buffy. Second I would have rather you stick with Robin/Dean that would have been a more interesting fic I actually enjoyed those two more and have Barney and Ted jealous. But it was your story and it was good over all. Really enjoyed it :)
Panther Moon chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
This was a really good story and deserves more reviews. I've never seen "How I Met Your Mother," but you did a really good job with all of the characters and the story line. I really liked the competition and how Dean fell for Buffy of all people. Although, it would make sense that he would like a girl that could defend herself. ] Great job and keep writing!
Endgame65 chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
Awesome little story. I wasn't sure at first but it was really clever.
Hella530 chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
Oh my god this story made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I love the competitiveness between Dean and Barney, and I love Marshall's man-crush on Dean. I also love how Buffy was in there too. But what I love the most is the ending. You didn't go for a Joss Whedon 'They don't get together because of some crap reason but you can't be too mad because the characters are awesome', you went for full on happy ending. It makes me all warm an fuzzy inside.
hsmrmae chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
Ahaha lol I LOVED ur story

I can't believe that more people haven't commented!
TheLastShadow chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
Why doesn't this fic have more reviews? It was amazing! There should be more crossovers like this :)
Spiked Reyndrop chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
I can believe no-one has reviewed this yet. It is simply fantastic, characterization is spot on and it was funny as hell in the beginning and kind of heartwarmingly angsty and sweet at the end. Wonderful