Reviews for Disgrace and Honor
Dr. Holland chapter 45 . 4/11
I know you wrote this story a while ago, but I'm so glad that I found it! I love your mirror universe Vulcan. Thanks for creating these wonderful OCs as well... they can be risky for fic writers, but you did a splendid job with each of Amanda's friends, including the ill-fated Cassie. I wanted each of the other girls to find love, and I found myself just as invested in their stories as in the canon couple Sarek/Amanda. I'm very glad you wrote a sequel, too... starting it now.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Oh my! "And give. I will give, just as well, in fact even more, until your voice is hoarse with calling my name in exultation." Dang! I read that line at least 5 times. Feeling more than a bit hot and bothered now. :) Thanks for sharing. xo
bina W chapter 37 . 12/5/2014
I reAd thiS story when it first came out. I am reading it again and enjoying it. The elder ( and healer) T'Niye sure knows how to treat bullies. One would presume Vulcans know how to stand their grounds. But T'Niye makes this muli faceted story even more alluring. The lat few words in this chapter were funny. I want to say that T'Niye has a sense of humor. Even more funny was T'pau doing the 23rd century version of hanging up on her without Vulcan hand salute or words. T'Pau has met her match! Look out.
Supermoi chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
Its kinda weird that the vulcans in this are so similar yet so different from what we know. I pity the poor women that are unknowingly thrown to male vulcans in their Time. That's sad, really, even if I do understands the need for them...
Supermoi chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
The mirror universe is perverted in every way it seems... I'm appalled... Vulcans should act civily, not abduct, kidnap, and kill women to satisfy basic needs. A veryinteresting prelude to a story I'm most certainly reading...
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This is a great story. Just finish reading part 2. Hope you continue writing it till its complete!
I'm very interested in Patricia's story as well as Sokam's story. Please finish! Thanks for writing!
mcamastow chapter 45 . 5/28/2013
Another great storybthat made you love the characters and want to continue on their journey with them thank you.
RumorGoddess chapter 45 . 4/14/2013
Awesome story. I really liked how you developed all the characters. I found myself becoming a Turan groupie, chapter by chapter :)
Tishbing chapter 45 . 3/17/2013
I just read this and I love it! Thank you for sharing this story!
TroysMom09 chapter 45 . 12/10/2012
Ohhhh this was such a satisfying rich story. Thank you thank you thank you! I am tickled to know that there is a great sequel waiting for me!
TroysMom09 chapter 38 . 12/10/2012
Awww...in kinda bummed that Mariana didn't get a Vulcan. However a cardassian will do. :) I would like to know more about this man so I guess you have intrigued me enough for me to get over the disappointment. Well done.
TroysMom09 chapter 36 . 12/10/2012
Thank you sooo much for your kind words. I heart hearing from authors. O. M. G. This chapter was IT! A sistah's logic came through to save her man AND make a political statement? I thought I was watching an episode of SCANDLE for a minute. LOL
TroysMom09 chapter 25 . 12/9/2012
Kinda pissed that I did not get to slap the beyotch. Smh
TroysMom09 chapter 23 . 12/9/2012
Can I smack Cassie now?
TroysMom09 chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Ok. So I am officially in love with Sokam! He has a soul patch in his lower lip !? Yowza