Reviews for From A to Z
jaffa3 chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
..Yes, but only because you're my favorite pillow. Best line in the story I loved this
NordicBeauty chapter 26 . 3/27/2013
So cute!
Rebekka chapter 26 . 3/15/2013
Really love your story. So sad that it is over now!
abandoned account 304 chapter 26 . 3/14/2013
I'm guessing that this can be interpreted as a moment early in their relationship? Nonetheless it was a great drabble and I liked how in this whole series, you managed to show how the little moments in their relationship matter. This series was very enjoyable and I'm looking forward to reading more FFVIII stories from you! :)
abandoned account 304 chapter 25 . 3/14/2013
You were right, this chapter was really sweet. I like how you depicted the playfulness from Rinoa, and Squall is so sweet. XD It makes me feel giddy inside. I'm sad that there's only one chapter left, but here I go to read it. :)
The Punch Lord chapter 26 . 3/14/2013
and your finally done! i enjoyed every bit of it too looking forward for more of your work!
Bebedora chapter 26 . 3/14/2013
"She'd just barged in unannounced" Perfect way to describe it,lol. In the end, even the steel-willed Squall Leonhart can't keep his love for her bottled up. Just perfect.

Sad that this one is done, but intrigued by the mention of another piece! Yay!

B
It's My Lucky Charm chapter 26 . 3/14/2013
I'm sad this is over, even if I began reading it when you almost finished it :P
But, anyway, it was brilliant :) Well done! :) You have real talent at writing! :)
Walker of Nothing chapter 26 . 3/14/2013
The last chapter XD Really good

Dreamer
Bebedora chapter 25 . 3/14/2013
So sweet. I like how he resigns to the fact that he needs to accept her warmth, literally and metaphorically into his life.

And I laughed out loud when she put her feet on him...not that I would EVER do that... ;)

I'm sad that there is only 1 left!

B
NoraSpider-Girl chapter 25 . 3/13/2013
That was probably the cutest chapter yet! *squees*
The Punch Lord chapter 25 . 3/13/2013
;n; just one last chapter
XD poor squall
Walker of Nothing chapter 25 . 3/13/2013
Wow, just wow. I'm running out of words to describe the awesomeness before me XD

Dreamer
It's My Lucky Charm chapter 25 . 3/13/2013
Yes, he is turning into a total sap.
This was a really sweet chapter, and he had that coming for him! :)
abandoned account 304 chapter 24 . 3/12/2013
This series is utterly adorable and sweet. I love the characterization of Squall and Rinoa, especially their thoughts and actions. All of them are written beautifully and these little drabbles make me smile. :) Well, except for X - Xenophobia, this one made me sad a little bit, but I still liked it.

Keep up the good work, and happy writing!