Reviews for Advent
darkblackandlight86 chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Wow, wow fricking wow!
This is is really awesome fanfic!
Feels really exciting and feels real with the army scenes and emotions. Really good.
Hope there is more soon :)
sabina21 chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Good chapter what is going to happen next is jason dad going to find out that jason tommy bill zack trini and kimberly are the power rangers update soon
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Awesome. Great work. Love your take on this. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
angelrei06 chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
thanks for the update! looking forward for the next one.
sabina21 chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
good chapter update soon
SYuuri chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Yes, it's a rather short one, but it sets the mood for the later chapters. Nice interlude to what's going to come. Glad to see you back and really hope you'll stick around more this time!
ashley chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
this is a great story! please finisH it soon! i really enjoyed reading it...
angelrei06 chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
hey! nice to see you again! i hope you can continue updating from now on! :D
sabina21 chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
good chapter update soon
Lah1987 chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
angelrei06 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
hey! i love the unique-ness of this story! well-written. i love it. hope you can update soon! :D
Syuuri chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Another update! YAY!

So the 'secret' was finally out of the open. This chapter was a nice build-up to the inevitable. Curious to see you will bring Zordon into the story and what will happen when they visit the space craft once again?

I always enjoyed your flashbacks in all your stories and this one was no exception.

Great chap!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Wow. Awesome stuff. Catch ya on the flip side.
sabina21 chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
good chapter what is going to happen next are jason trini zack billy and kimberly and tommy going to find out what the dreams are about

update soon
SYuuri chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
WOO HOO! I'm definitely hooked, and it's only the first chapter. You're officially one of my top five writers on the site *smiles*

Glad to see another version of the rangers, since this is AU of some kind. Interesting beginning, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have planned. Your take on Kim's broken home situation also drew me in more. We didn't really see lots of those being approached in fanfiction, so I'm curious to see how it's gonna affect her further.