Reviews for Finding True Love
Curlyhair93 chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
AMAZING chapter. I loved everything about it. You wrote this last chapter so good and I loved the Pacey and Andie happy ending they so deserved that. I also loved that Diana got a happy ending. I loved how you wrote the wedding. This utdate made my day and I was so glad to read it. It feels a little sad that this was the last chapter because I loved this story so much and Your amazing writing. You have done an absolutely amazing job with this story and I hope you write more amazing stories :D
Marla's Lost chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
She married Joe? Whoa! That was a surprise! Well, not really but I figured Joe had a good chance and in the end, the right girl and the right guy got married. Nicely written wedding by the way.

Totally loved all the exotic locations you used: not that I'l ever go to Nova Scotia, Malaga, Barcelona, Connecticut, Canada or Valencia; you have taken the reader around the world with all these cities and ports of call - well done Tony!

You gave Andie her picket fence and Pacey got his dream job. Oh! Loved how you tied in the story title with this line:...Pacey owns a thirty two foot sailboat named "True Love Found" ****very cool.

Loved this story and you tied up all the loose ends with everyone ending up where they should be - The author feel proud to accomplish the completion of a great love story.

*applauding*...well done! Well done!

stevieLUVSAlex chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
Pacey and Andie bought the home with the white picket fence - so cliche ... But I really enjoyed the ending. It was a long time coming. I'm proud of you for finally finishing it. :)).
Marla's Lost chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
All of my alerts were turned off so I didn't even know you posted - my apologies!

My review of this wonderful chapter:

Now that's small!

her bikini could have been folded and most likely would have fit into a cigarette pack

Awwww...moment...if Miss. Mcphee will have me I'd like to say we are a couple now."

All eyes turned to Andie; who nodded yes. Andie choked up and tried to speak a couple of times, but couldn't get any words out. Diana reached out and held her hands. "Yes, Andie agrees. Yes they are a couple now." (APPLAUSE - Take a bow Tony)

Go Joe! ...Diana turned to her right to say goodbye, but before she could say a word Joe put his arms around her and kissed her passionately. Finally Joe broke the kiss. Diana stepped back and put her hand to her mouth. "What?" Is all she could say?

Joe looked her in the eyes. "Diana that is how I want you to remember me." NICELY Done -

"Miss. Duncan." Diana looked up and her secretary was at her door. "There is a man in the lobby who would like to see you."

Diana was puzzled. She was not expecting anyone. "Marie, tell him I'll be out in a minute."

To Be Continued… LET IT BE JOE! JOE jOe Joe JOE joe did I say "Joe?"
Curlyhair93 chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
Thank you so much for updating :) I loved this chapter so much :) It was AMAZING as always. I love everything in this chapter :) I think it's very intresting to see where Diana's life is going and who it is that comes to see her. I love that Pacey and Andie are together they are just an amzing couple.

I can't wait for the next chapter :) you update made me so happy: You really are an amazing writer :)
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 13 . 2/9/2012
That wasn't bad. I loved the description of dianas bikini. Lol. Funny as hell.

I amen arching dawsons creek with my friend whenever she comes over and I'm back to loving joey and pacey... I think. Lol.
Curlyhair93 chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
Amazing update. I love this story so much :D I love that Pacey and Andie are together. they just belong together. I also like that you are writing about Dina, I like her and I think you write her very good :D I can't wait for the next chapter :D This update made me very happy. You write so amazing and I always get happy when you update this amazing story. This story really is one of the most amazing and best Pacey and Andie fanfiction I have ever read :D

I hope you update soon :D I can't wait :D
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 12 . 1/26/2012
The song was a great touch. It was really good. Is this the one you had to rewrite?
Marla's Lost chapter 12 . 1/26/2012
Oh all kinds of good stuff in this chapter. Of course when Diana started to sing Dido I immediately began channeling episodes of Roswell because that damn melody is so haunting!

I loved this line and I don't know if Andie said it or thought it "...You have to set yourself apart from the loyal puppy dog crowd.." how cutely expressed!

Ohhhh...the pain..."...Andie inwardly groaned. Not only did Diana unwittingly stab Joe in the back with her song, but by kissing him she twisted the knife. She admired his composure..." nice little wrap up of Joe's demise!

Then I liked this affirmation of Diana's feeling for Jim: "Diana was thinking about Jim. She liked Joe, but she wished it was Jim she was strolling with..." *and ending it with* "...Then her gaze fell on the glass with the flowers Joe had gotten her; that was a sweet gesture she thought. Now if she could only get a man to love her. She fell asleep thinking of Jim..."

Very romantic and enjoyable chapter. Thank you.

user88 chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
Very good chapter/story. You are a better writer then the people who made the show. Andie and Pacey were THE BEST, and they well deserved their happy-ending. Shame it didnt happen.

P.S By the time the show ended, there were a lot more Andie-Pacey fans. BUT, over the years, people were so dissapointed with the so-called finale that they GAVE UP. They simply turn their backs and forgot the show because they didnt get the proper ending
Curlyhair93 chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
Amazing chapter. I loved it so much :) I really love that Pacey and Andie are happy and together :) they are so cute :) You write them absolutely perfect :) I also like Diana and Jim they are also a cute couple :) I really want to read more of this amazing story :) you really are an amazing writer :) I got so happy when I read your mails that you had updated :) You made my day so much better with this update :) thank you so much and I hope you update soon :) can't wait :D
Marla's Lost chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
"Well I changed into the dress and twenty minutes later I did not have it on any more." Diana started laughing.

Andie was shocked. You didn't; Diana you are shameless." *** Such hussy-like behaviour! I loved it! Very nice exchange

"Pacey, why do you keep thinking you know what is best for me? The last time you did this you caused a very long separation neither one of us wanted. The last thing I was thinking when I watched you sail off; was that you would not come back. So you're saying you want to move to Boston?"

"I can't Andie. My business and contacts are in Florida. I wouldn't be able to support you."

"Pacey what are you trying to tell me. You don't want me to move to Florida and you say you can't move to Boston. What are we going to do fly and see each other every weekend? That doesn't even make sense Pacey. Do you just sit around and think up reasons why you have to be a martyr?

"Sometimes I feel I am just not good enough for you Andie." *** Is this just a manly-man macho thinking kind of thing? I hope Pacey tamps that back because he'd have a lot to lose!

Pacey looked down at her with a rakish grin. "So McPhee you love me. You really do. *** Loved that word "rakish" I may have to borrow it!

I love Diana to death, but she is a quirky girl *** Another great descriptive word "quirky" - very nice

Our goodbye was sweet and tender and he left me with a; I'LL call you when I get back." Poor poor Diana - this was a heart crushable moment!

Curlyhair93 chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
Thank you so much for the update it meant a lot! I loved the whole chapter it was AMAZING! You write them so good and this chapter was so cute and sweet just the way I like Them. It's really true love like the title says. :D I hope you will countine with this sweetness. I'm soooooooooo looking forward to read the next chapter. I sooo love this story and you write so amazing and I'm soo happy that you updated

You update really made my day! I have been sick since wednesday last week and that's way I haven't read and review so this update really light up my life!
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
Ah ha, so you decided to go with Pacey, hey? Nice choice... I THINK! I'm still undecided about who Pacey should have ended up with. I just dont know. *sigh* But I like the direction of this story. How many more chapters do you have planned?
Marla's Lost chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
But still it was not professional of him to wind up in bed with a customer. Pacey thought for a few minutes. Screw professionalism - WAY TO GO PACEY!

Diana thought about torturing Pacey, "No Pacey, the two of you were asleep. What happened? You wear each other out?...Ha ha ! That was a good chuckle.

Another good one"...Diana stared at Pacey and shook her head. "Pacey you're not that stupid and I am getting ready to hurt you."

"Why do you need me? And what was that black thing you placed in your bag?"

"Oh that? That is my slut dress. You don't have one?"

"Slut dress? I don't understand."

Andie when Jim sees me for the first time in Barcelona I will be wearing that dress. That dress will get his engine running. Trust me."

I guess every trip traveling gal should bring a "slut dress" Loved that!

Very nice ending: Pacey then took Andie into his arms and kissed her. "I love you Andie."

Andie smiled to herself. The world felt right again.