Reviews for The Consequences of Caring
Edenvalley chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Excellent! Very well written and I look forward to chapter 3!
Blood.Stained.Fingers chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Loved it, just amazing. :)
joosje chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I was so hoping you would write more in this fandom!
Sarai chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
What is this show? I've never seen it. Your story makes me want to though.
odd-in-many-ways chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Very nice work :P

I like how you've expanded on how Sherlock has essentially 'healed' John during their time together while keeping it simple, believable and in character.
Cashwin chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is brilliant! Really interesting to see the motivation of the main characters, plus a refreshing take on the first episode.

Can't wait to read more! :D
Katatonia chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Fantastic start! You have a real insight into these two characters and, as always, a fantastic turn of phrase. Can't wait to read the next chapter/part! _
Ravengirl1011 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is really good. I love the fact he doesn't care like others would being kind an caring. What does he do? Presses all John's buttons until he makes him better!

Great work! Please update soon!
funvince chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Very nice. Looking forward to more. I liked how you had Sherlock be caring but do so in his methodical, logical way.
FindingRainbows chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This was brilliant. Can't wait to read more from you :) I think the explanations you gave as to why Sherlock was looking for a flatmate etc. fit with the story perfectly.
Searafina chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Yes! This is exactly what I was thinking about too. I love how you brought out the beginning with Mike and Sherlock having the conversation about flatmates. You wrote it so beautifully I see it as a deleted scene instead of fanfiction. I also love the other deductions and subtle hints that I didn't quite catch in this episode, you capture Sherlocks mind perfectly. Brilliant work, keep continuing!
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Hello Richefic, how's life going?

I enjoyed this newest story, Watson's opinion on Sherlock is always intriguing and Sherlock's reasons for choosing a flatmate were interesting.

Quick question, you enjoy hurt/comfort/angst stories, which of the pair do you prefer to be in pain? Please say Sherlock! *crosses fingers* Although I suppose I'd still read Watson!Torture as you write so well...

Noticed one small spelling mistake, a missing 'e' on 'made'. Nothing of consequence.

Update soon!
KlinicallyInsaneKoschei chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Very well written and intresting so far.

Please update soon!
izzabella11 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I love the way you write - very in-character and interesting. Can't wait to read more :)
May Eve chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Oh my, I love these boys the way you write them. Keep up the good work! I can hardly wait to see how you develop their relationship.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10