Reviews for The Consequences of Caring
Obscured Angel chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Thank you so much for writing and posting this story. It's appreciated.
AmazingGrace36 chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
I thoroughly enjoy reading your work and love the stories that you bring to life.

Just one small comment: You go back and forth between saying Watson or Holmes and John or Sherlock. I find the inconsistency rather bothersome, and I personally find it near impossible to address either character by their last name. They've always been John and Sherlock in the series, and that's how I've always thought of them.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
You really really need to work on your grammar, especially checking to make sure you have commas in the right places. You have a lot of run ons.

transitions are another issue.

This is a remarkable story and I Absolutely loved reading it.
librarywitch chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Sherlock would so approach this problem exactly this way. So well done and perfect.
64teeth chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
amazing story :)
Xin0Lan chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
I love this one! Quite intriguing delving into the life of John. Sherlock does care for him.
PBIceCream chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
I absolutely adore these two! That was a truly wonderful series, thank you.
Louey06 chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
What a great story. i love how Sherlock did everything so slyly. trying to save joh withut John knowing he was being saved. I also liked how confused he was on things like how t comfprt someone after a nightmare. This was a great story, it rally showed the connection that John and Sherlock share. well done!
WL Chastain chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Great story! Wonderful character integrity! Brilliant!
Grac3 chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
I really enjoyed this story. They were incredibly in character and I love how Sherlock was trying to keep all of it secret from John so he didn't go off on one.
Brightpath2 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
The one time he forgets the milk lol .
splendid work 3
302pilot chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Wow. What an incredible read! Perfect characterization-their voices were spot on. The way Sherlock attacked the problem of the nightmares was so in character-your description of his deductions was brilliant writing. And the final revelation was heart breaking but oh so plausible. That's exactly what John would think; that's exactly what would cause his nightmares. Absolutely one of the best, well written fics I've had the pleasure of reading- thank you so very much!
Cheers
CB
toeki chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
very good story, in character, touching. and not slash, which is a pleasant change rearding that 90 percent of the sherlock stories on this site are slash.
i saw some typos while reading, for example you always write "murder" instead of "murderer". but it is still very readable.
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 5 . 4/11/2013