Reviews for The Consequences of Caring
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Great story! I throughly enjoyed it! :D :D :D It is such an interesting idea. And you really have a good handle on the characters!
JoyRose10 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
This is so wonderful. You've captured both men and their budding friendship delightfully! Thank you!
Gollymaya chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
How amazing! Their voices absolutely ring true to their characters! I could easily believe these to be scenes from the show. I've not read any others who've stayed as true to their voices and their characters. Really well done!
MelancholyMadness chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. I think you had the characters down to a T and that your reasonings and Sherlock's deductions were wonderfully done. This is one of the most well done Sheelock fics I've read.
-Ash
Carri007 chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
great story :) its well-written, and the characters are very believable-i loved it!
Revhead chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
:D This was brilliant. And I especially loved how, although the whole fic was Sherlock helping Watson, you highlight how it has worked both ways with "And as far as I'm concerned the man who has alienated many of those problems is well worth saving." Loved this :)
WyrdSmith chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Such a funny, sweet, hilarious chapter!
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Is there gonna be another part of this chapter? I got confused with your AN, partially due to the fact that I am not English. Oh, well. I still enjoyed reading this story.
transgressions chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
What a sweet and wonderful story. Loved it to pieces!
marylouleach chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
oh this was sweet, i love it!
devillish angel chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
its so cute how sherlock is so obsessed abt john's well being in every sense of the word. best friends tht smart are a blessing disguised by horrid manners !
wrytingtyme chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
God I love this story!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Aw, this was great! Good job!
TA Salmalin chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
That was a fascinating look into the way Sherlock's mind works! My favorite was when he made the cocoa, taking it as seriously as any science experiment.
ajunkboat chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
this fic is gorgeous! a great insight into holmes and watson's characters and their relationship. really well written too :)
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »