Reviews for The Truth
anonymous chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
goldacharmed chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Really cute story, I really enjoyed it!
Curiosity Killed Kristy chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Wow, you got everyone spot on! XD Omg! I could totally picture everything like this :) It was like Tite Kubo's mind laid out on a platter! You're brilliant! I wish I could characters like these so IC! XD How do you do it? Now, I REALLY wish Kubo would make them be together.

And I agree your view on Orihime. I think she totally needs someone who actually looks out for her *coughcoughIshidacoughcough* xD Continue writing, you're amazing! And if you don't... Let's just say *cocks gun* things won't go so brightly for you :D Haha, I'm just kidding! XD I love this story :D

Shippuuryu chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
*sniff* god I'm such a hopeless romantic *sniff*
RukiaDeathberry chapter 6 . 8/10/2011 was so sweet...they never said "I Love You" but, never the less understood :)
RukiaDeathberry chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
And yes that's the truth " Don't you think that I want to rescue you just as badly… maybe even more than I want to rescue Inoue?"
RukiaDeathberry chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Now that's an awesome cliff-hanger...can't wait to find out what happens next.

Damn I want someone like Ichigo!
RukiaDeathberry chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
FINALLY...Strawberry head confessed!
RukiaDeathberry chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
She is more than useless...Orihime can never bring out the true Ichigo..not even in million years...!

And Ichi-berry you sure are dumb not to recognize Rukia :p
RukiaDeathberry chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Yes ...she is useless no matter what. I hate that bitch Orihime...
AnimeMaster24 chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
This was actually a pretty interesting take on the characters, and you managed to keep them in character to a good extent throughout the story. Too bad it wasn't longer, because I saw some potential for more humor while reading what you wrote, but well done with the drama and romance.
wa th hek chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Even though I like Orihime, Rukia, and Ichigo.. I just seriously don't like Ichigo/Rukia being together.. I don't know why.
kororon chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
I really like this fic. It feels very real and everybody's in character. Good job.
09ice chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
*laughs* You've gotten better at writing an ichiruki fic.

see, I think after what I've read several of your works, think this one's the first that got no "I love u" or stuff like that. rather u used actions, which is awesome-THAT, is ichiruki, know what I mean? as they say, it's all about "speaking is NOT communication"

well it's my opinion anyway. thanks, the story gave some constant tension, nice. looking forward to your next work!
Armageddon Coconut chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
I am honoured by your thanks. So I'll thank you in return for writing such a good fic.

A masterfully dealt with conclusion to a masterfully written fic. It was a blast reading it.

HotDog and seaweed soup... beats ham and peas soup I guess.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »