Reviews for Of Lies and Deceit
Fenrir Lokison chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
OH SNAP!

UPDATE XD
KuroCake chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
...Still no updates. I have to at least, read this fiction thrice in a week you know? It's lovely XD
KuroCake chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
P-Please update this uwaaaah
Can't log in now chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
My account is acting funky so all I can say is I love that you're updating Mate, but PLEASE update this one too! It's so good and I'm dting to see what happens with Zack and Cloud on the same grounds as Gen and Seph. Though Zack needs to be in his place, I haven't forgotten how he hit Cloud. We're watching yo Zact, WATCHING! -.-
chemphy chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Update soon please! It's sooo funny and interesting!
chemphy chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Haha. Aww Sephiroth is so sweet to Cloud. D Thumbs up to this story! D
DarkFlameDancer chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
love the story and cloud is going to be in trooooubllllle.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
I really don't see this turning out good.
Dragi chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
hmm, wonder what will happen when cloud movies in with sephiroth and what will zack and genesis do if they find out about them I also loved the chapter. cant wait to read more :D cloud is a good mommy
Brittany chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
OMG! I can't wait to read more of this one. Its too scandalous! LOL. I have to hope it will work out some way for Seph and Cloud...they are my fav. pairing. :)
LazyLamia chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
Ah, Cloud living next to Seph is dangerous and exciting in the same time - if only Seph could get rid of Genesis - make him run away with some friend/stranger Angeal or something...

Is this fic really will end as angsty one?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
lol. Poor Sephiroth in deed. This Zack is making me sad. He's not his usually fun loving self, though he plays his role well for the story.
Tinibri chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Such a cute adorable story so far! Even if they're both cheating on their spouses, I don't care! hahahaha Love the story so far! I'll be waiting for more.
Dragi chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
poor cloud :( Wonder what zack will do once he find out he is not the father. hit cloud worse? and wonder what sephiroth will do if he finds zack hitting cloud.

And what will cloud do about genesis. i gues he has too much on his brain to worry about everything now

and wonder who Taka got the habbit of farting so much defentlig the only trait sephiroth hate

maybe uncle naruto XD if he is in this fic
CreotiaFlayier chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
I don't care if this is against marriage, but Seph and Cloud were made for each other in this ficlet! I completely forgot how good this story is. Just hope that Zack hits Cloud again so Sephy comes to the rescue! Maybe a divorce is what they both need...lol.