Reviews for Feelings
hcficawardsmods chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Hi,

This fanfic has been nominated for an award at the LiveJournal community hc_fanficawards. Please see http: hc_fanficawards/10281 . html (take out the spaces) for details and to collect your nominee banner.

Voting begins October 1st. Good luck!
All-I-need chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Well, WOHOOO for me! It only took me THREE days to read this. Because my laptop is going crazy. Had to shut it down several times - and of course always while trying to read this...*sigh*

Okay, back to the story:

Huh, it seems fairly obvious that she has no feelings for him at all. I mean, all those things do have great, believable explanations...if youre three years old and extremely stupid.

And of course she could never be in love with House anymore. Shes married to Prince Charming now, after all. And hey, whats the matter if he doesnt make her laugh and lies to her, thinking shell be happy with those lies? The truth and laughter are overrated, anyways. He.

I was actually waiting for them to kiss in the end, which would make all those non-existent feelings just that much more believable. *grin* Of course you kiss everyone but the ones you love. Sure thing.

Isi )
o.ForeverYoung.o chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I know you really like getting constructive reviews, so I tend to stop myself reviewing your stories if I can't think of anything constructive to say. However, I felt that I really needed to comment on this.

I think you have Cameron's denial spot on. How she's somehow managing to justify logically why she acts that way towards House (although nobody believes her). I also love how didn't refer to House by his name, but referred to him by "he" and "him". I thought it really added to Cameron's inner POV.

Good work :)
JuneSummer chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Cameron’s living in denial… but you’ve got to hand it to her, she’s truly making an effort to make things work with Chase.

I agree with you, I love the new Cameron, she’s more mature and can hold herself against House if she has to. There was always some great chemistry between them in those few scenes and I really missed that.
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 8/23/2010