Reviews for Into The Ghost Zone
Great chapter 11 . 1/20
Hehe, he existed because of possibility. Interesting. Looking forward to more!
kittyrsocute chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
great story
storyholder chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
Stupid Dash.
zoxy2 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
this is like the second time i have read this story, and this is still my favourite chapter, just because of the last scene when they accidentally freed Dan Phantom, when Paulina is all like your the ghost boy and stuff. then when Dan says, "i was... at one point." i can just picture him saying that in the actual show, and it is totally, and completly off the hook, i mean in his voice that line just sounds so dang amazing, i mean seriously it was epic. sorry about the rambling, it's just that scene really was awesome!
Neeko96 chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
All in All it was well written and the plot flowed nicely. -
Neeko96 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Okay I know I'm nit picking... but the Fenton's don't have a front lawn.-
zoxy2 chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
so yeah now Dan is like gone forever!
zoxy2 chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
wow there abck in the ghost zone i assume i would be so mad if i were the rest of them i mean they just got out.
SerenSplash989 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Favorite line EVER:
"I'm going-" (everyone looks at him) "-to go hide behind that rock!"
xD lol!
ashes34 chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
i kinda liked this
XxFiregirlxX chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
I love the story but I would have liked to see more ghosts, the ones you did put in we're used well I hate it when these kinds of fics have a ghost for just a second then they are gone. I liked how they got stuck in the zon again and the story flowed nicely. The spelling and grammer was good which I LOVE in a story. The only other thing that in my opinion would make it better would be if you had added more to after they got out like how the kids at school treated him since he was Phantom. Over all I'd say one of the better stories I've seen. Good job!
I-AM-THE-LOVE-MONKEY chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
i like it
Rin-sama and Len-kun chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Wow!Great job!This is a awesome story,so..keep writing!

-Dani