Reviews for Vinewood Series 1: Choices
Carlisle Cullen x.x chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
GoodNaughtyGirl chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Cute
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Great fic, I must admit I was a little hesitant in reading this as its older Voldy and Harry but you did a beautiful job. I can't wait to read the rest of the series. _ Ja.
Gigimagic chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Are you going to finish this? It is supurb.
Kit89 chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Hey hun

Just wondering; will you ever put the whole Vinewood series into one story? Or will u leave the separate stories as they are? Just wondering.

Wonderful read! Thanks!
Kit89
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
There's an inconsistency... Harry was only there for 1 day... You wouldn't be able to see all his ribs, nor would he be that weak
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Erm.. It got nothing to read there... O_O
I Am Coolio D chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Cute! It might be more helpful if the stories were all together, though.
Mari Wollsch chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
greatxx
LunarCatNinja chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
This is awesome, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Harry's fifth year will be like now that he didn't claim Voldemort's return, the Ministry making him out to be a crazy liar.
Little Miss Thalia Grace chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
I love this. I like the way you portrayed Harry as the Joker, he reminds me of the one from Batman (Dark Knight). All we need now is for Harry to tart walking up to Death Eaters pointing at his forehead asking; 'Want to know how I got this scar?' Or him walking up to Padfoot like 'Why so Sirius?'. XD

Anyways, I love this fic.

Sincerely,
Miss Grace
Pyrane chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Ohh, thanks :D
I will pursue my reading ;D
Later !

***Pyrane***
Lutheyl chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Wow, this was great! - so um...there's a continuation right?! :)
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Lovely story, definitely going to my favs
Dawn. TheElfMarauder-Nyx chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Hey, could Harry have his own type of Death Eaters? Like with his Inner Circle being started with Draco and Luna? Or whatever. Just a suggestion...
163 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »