Reviews for Vinewood Series 1: Choices
Bunnicula chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Even though this fic was only 4 chapters long (technically three), you still managed to make it great. And I love Harry's alias: 'Joker'. It's nothing I would have ever thought of.

Now I'll go and read your onesot :)
i'd sink us to swim chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
I am gettin the feeling there is more under another story? I hope so. This is my favorite story at this point.
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Great job, loved it.
RemySevvyFan chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
I think I'm starting to like LVHP...

Thanks to you!
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
i wanted to point out that you had Voldemort mention how Neville was the other potential prophesy child, and that he sent the lestranges after them on the same night as he went after harry.

but this is set in the fourth book, and harry doesn't know about the prophesy or his chosen one status; as that doesn't come out until the next book: The Order of the Phoenix. so why didn't harry say anything or question that? why did he just accept it as fact? he didn't know anything about that yet.

anywho, besides that, love all your stories and am devouring the Vinewood universe. keep up the amazing work!

-A Being of Violet Fire
CosmicEssence chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
This is lovely piece of fiction and exactly the kind of thing i was looking for. Snap's reaction to Potter being there was a fav as was Harry calling Narcissa Aunty in front of everyone and actually quite a number of scenes :p Better go check out th rest of them hadn't I?
Sayla.v chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
dear god i love how you made his name joker

Joker is my favorite comic book character ever so this therefore makes you my eternal hero

bless you holy writer

(or you might be a satanist. curse you? atheist? uhh...i dont know what to say then...well just good job. that doesn't really sound as good does it? im sorry just ignore me and my little rant here i had coffee and that's not really a good thing for me)

InvisibleShadow01 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
So what order do the Vinewood Universe series stories go?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Uuuuuhhhhhh no story
Shannon the Original chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
update soon
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Hope it gets better from here
1sunfun chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Pierre Xavier ArmadaShipper chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Ichigo Mirai chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
this is really good!
dead feather chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
What was the spell Severus hit Dudley with? Imperio is supposed to be yellow and the spell he used was purple. First I thought it crucio but...
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »