Reviews for Lock and Lost
Raindown chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Zomgg this story is amazing so far _

please do continue it!
liliedove chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
I like it a lot. :D

I hope you write more soon!

What coupling will you be leaning towards...? Seems like deidara to me, I don't know how dramatic you'll make it (if you'll have Tobi take complete advantage over here or not, how that will affect her, and anyone else who finds out... If that would cause controversy between the members...)

My only criticism is that Konan probably wouldn't be that nice- like she'd be kind and defend her calmly, but not show it with her attitude- should have them all get to know her better first, and even then just have a select few really connect/care for her
icyprincess1 chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
Hidan's so sweet! Even if he is blood-thirsty...Haha, I'm like at a loss for words right now, I'll give you an idea in the IM's X)
rainbowdragongirl101 chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
YESZZZ!

HIDAN IS AWSOME! So is Itachi, Deidara, & Konan!

LOVE IT LOVE LOVE IT!

update & U RECEIVE COOKIES! :D

akatsuki cloak at mall for $60! :O
nevertouseagain-account delete chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
Awwww so cute I love the ending of th chapter update soon
icyprincess1 chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
I have a feeling it won't work. But I've been wrong before. And who was that! Was that really Madara or someone else? Love to story!
icyprincess1 chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Sweet sweet sweet! Awww! That was sooo cute! Deidara has a soft spot! X333 wonder who could that be? Maybe Kisame...Anyway, update soon!
icyprincess1 chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
O.O smart Madra, smart. Didn't see that coming X)

Hehe poor DeidaraXD update! When you update, it makes the world go round!x333
icyprincess1 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
O.O Madara is a bad boy!Tobi's a good boy! Hidan came at a good time might I add.*cheers* sweet chapter! Now I'm happy for giving you the idea!XD update whenever you can!
icyprincess1 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
yayz!Konan rocks!hmmm... What if she meets madara?
icyprincess1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
this story is amazingly good!continue it please!this story sounds awesome!.
Caitlyn chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I feel so bad for Mikoly's mom.