Reviews for GMan in the Grocery Store
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
It's a fantastic story! And you sould' t worry abot the end becuse it was great! :) :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
Most excellent, well-written story. Among the best posted on this site.
mendenbar chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
Don't bother with a sequel, just write another story that happens to have all these characters (including Jeffy) in it. See, no sequel badness to be had.
klaineisbrave chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
I just read straight through all the chapters. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I wish I would I saw this earlier. I am a HUGE Jack and Angela shipper and this made me smile. At first I compared this to Aliens in the Spaceship (1st Gravedigger episode) but it is so much better. I would really enjoy seeing Booth and Angela in a situation like that. Or even just Angela because she is the only one that hasn't had something crazy happen to her and I love seeing Jack being all protective. So glad I came across this. Made my week. Keep writing you have a true talent. 3
Flibby chapter 12 . 12/11/2010
This is awesome! It made my night.

*squeal*
mendenbar chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
Oh, Hacker always shows up somewhere, bemoaning the fact that with Brennan he is always a day late and a dollar short, whereas Booth is always johnny on the spot. This has been a fun romp (misery not included) and while I am glad to get an epilogue, I am still sorry to see it end.
ScotFree chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
I'm happy! Hacker's been kicked to the touchline, Bones is on the way to 'fess up to Booth, it's all good.
bookwormlady chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
yay! Happy ending on the way!
skogmus chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
I really want a epilouge. Maybe one five years in the future ;) Keep the chapters comming;;)
chymom chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
still reading love this one. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for the nightmares by the way hope this one drives them all away.
mendenbar chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
Of course I want it. I love epilogues, they brighten my day.

I was a bit surprised that Hacker didn't rant and rail a little more about Booth always being the "Better Man."
mendenbar chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
Hmmm. I will take your author's note under advisement and get back to you.
RHMichaud chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
I am glad to hear that it was just a scare. Although, I found it quite interesting to read what Booth had to say and what he did when they got "married". Great chapter. Can't wait for more.
ScotFree chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
Okay, you got me - I was freaking out there!
caskettobsessed2018 chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
That was mean but good cant wait for the next chapter